Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puddlemonkey. stop hiding and report here to claim your karma!

The following series of events:

(1) He posted a thread asking admin to change his user name.
(2) The next day something happened to his account and his password didn't work anymore.
(3) He created an alter account "puddlemonkey2" to complain about how his main account was screwed, but refused to file a formal repair ticket because they're "pointless" in his view
(4) He was mocked by moderators and admin, and his alter was blacked out by bombs due to nonplat vulnerability
(5) He said "fuck this" and stopped posting.

That's kinda pitiful. As much as he has antagonized other posters over the years, he can't take a little bit of it himself? come on puds...if you're watching - you're better than that...

i'm pretty sure he was angling for a reason to leave, and the opportunity presented itself to do so. i doubt he would leave over something so minor.

i mean i dont really wanna say cause i dont want my name and shit to get fuxed with unless someone could change it to Foggie Smalls then its all good

dude...to which phone...and yeah...I kind of agree with ortiz on this

he can read this without logging in, Im sure hes enjoying it...and it was pretty minor (comparatively) ball busting..so I agree with redshirt a little too

Top Bottom