Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puddlemonkey. stop hiding and report here to claim your karma!

106wzft.jpg

I'm sorry I left without warning, my intent was to go without making any waves (insert fat crack here). Nobody offended me, other than Mitch's ugly mug maybe. It'll be easier for me to copy/paste my reply to someone that contacted me on another forum a few weeks back rather than type it all out again. Not saying you guys aren't worth the extra key strokes, I'm just lazy like that.

"Hey borski! Hope all is well. Not sure I can answer what's been going on at EF, I haven't tried to log in for some time now. I had to lulz at, "people are crying and shit". I've been gone a month, did someone finally notice? lol

I don't know anything about any missing karma, people looting my shit already? I bet it's that messican cw! I definitely didn't storm off. I'm not mad, bitter, or anything of the sort. I just saw some things I was previously unaware of that turned me off from the site when I was locked out of my account. It's been so many years since I saw EF from a non-plat standpoint. When you're not logged in the site is virtually unreadable. Now I know why we get so few new members anymore. As I'm sure you're aware, all cuss words are deleted. Even words that aren't cuss words but just part of other words, they just disappear, no **** or anything. And as much swearing that goes on there it makes everyone look completely illiterate. Then there's the lame auto-link bullshit. You try to abbreviate something, unrelated to steroids even, and it spits out this long drug compound name. It just takes the illiteracy to a whole new level. I understand these things are probably for google rankings and other search bullshit, but what good is that when someone new shows up and they can't see avatars, locations, sigs, etc and we look like a bunch of retards that can't form complete sentences?

The biggest issue I have is the advertisements that are placed inside of peoples posts. I was completely oblivious this was going on surfing about in plat-mode for years. I understand banners at the top of the forum, in between posts, or at the bottom of threads. But to place "Buy Steroids" banners inside of peoples posts without their consent is pretty unethical, even for a site based on questionable ethics. I am not a shill, nor do I ever plan on becoming one. I'm the man SouthernLord wishes he could be (pls tell him I said that).

Overall things are going really well. I'm still overpaid, but I don't complain. How are the tykes? Your wife realize she can do better yet? Tell everyone hello for me, you can post this shit if you want. And tell Cindy I eagerly await these n00dz."

Last edited by a moderator:
106wzft.jpg

I'm sorry I left without warning, my intent was to go without making any waves (insert fat crack here). Nobody offended me, other than Mitch's ugly mug maybe. It'll be easier for me to copy/paste my reply to someone that contacted me on another forum a few weeks back rather than type it all out again. Not saying you guys aren't worth the extra key strokes, I'm just lazy like that.

"Hey borski! Hope all is well. Not sure I can answer what's been going on at EF, I haven't tried to log in for some time now. I had to lulz at, "people are crying and shit". I've been gone a month, did someone finally notice? lol

I don't know anything about any missing karma, people looting my shit already? I bet it's that messican cw! I definitely didn't storm off. I'm not mad, bitter, or anything of the sort. I just saw some things I was previously unaware of that turned me off from the site when I was locked out of my account. It's been so many years since I saw EF from a non-plat standpoint. When you're not logged in the site is virtually unreadable. Now I know why we get so few new members anymore. As I'm sure you're aware, all cuss words are deleted. Even words that aren't cuss words but just part of other words, they just disappear, no **** or anything. And as much swearing that goes on there it makes everyone look completely illiterate. Then there's the lame auto-link bullshit. You try to abbreviate something, unrelated to steroids even, and it spits out this long drug compound name. It just takes the illiteracy to a whole new level. I understand these things are probably for google rankings and other search bullshit, but what good is that when someone new shows up and they can't see avatars, locations, sigs, etc and we look like a bunch of retards that can't form complete sentences?

The biggest issue I have is the advertisements that are placed inside of peoples posts. I was completely oblivious this was going on surfing about in plat-mode for years. I understand banners at the top of the forum, in between posts, or at the bottom of threads. But to place "Buy Steroids" banners inside of peoples posts without their consent is pretty unethical, even for a site based on questionable ethics. I am not a shill, nor do I ever plan on becoming one. I'm the man SouthernLord wishes he could be (pls tell him I said that).

Overall things are going really well. I'm still overpaid, but I don't complain. How are the tykes? Your wife realize she can do better yet? Tell everyone hello for me, you can post this shit if you want. And tell Cindy I eagerly await these n00dz."

Have any of your issues with the site been addressed by anyone?

Top Bottom