Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puddlemonkey. stop hiding and report here to claim your karma!

For the record I like Pud and if he thinks I don't well then I am sorry.... Pud I am sorry if you think I was singling you out bro. YOu should be able to take what you dish out though. If you are going to always make comments to me, but my balls, make comments about leadership/admin/support, and things like this. Then expect me to bust your balls back. Other then that I don't have anything against you at all.

If you remember correctly I gave you a free COTB for a wile too remember that? If I did not want you around I would have just banned you and no one can or would do a damn thing about it.. So as I have said many time my number is open 978 378 4266 and you can call me any time. I would gladly take time out to help you fix any problems you mite be having with your accounts and as a gesture of good faith give you a free 3 month COTB membership for the trouble you have had with your accounts.

You are a loyal and respected customer of Elitefitness and I want you to know you do matter to this site and to me. I value your presence here on the site and so does everyone else. So on behalf of the site I would truly like to fix what ever problems you where having with your account and extend a Apology to you for the technical problems you have had and make up for it with a free 3 month COTB account and also give back what ever Karma you were missing plus double that karma for you too.

There you have it guys. I cant be anymore genuine then that. There is not much more I can do or say to show pud and everyone else that He is not now, nor has he ever been singled out by me or this site. Changing his name was just for ball busting, fun and a taste of his own medicine . Anything else that happen to his account was nothing more then a system glitch that many people have suffered from. So when ever you are ready to come back puddle feel free to let me know. You were never singled out and no one changed your pass words or messed with your karma . It was a system glitch and one in which the site is sorry for and is willing to take blame for and compensate you for you inconvenience.

If this ain't good enough for puddle then its no one's fault but his own that he is no longer here. End of discussion.
If I bring him back can I get goodies too? LOL

OK so now that you want to make fucking claims ans talk shit you got two fucking choices.

1. You can grow a set of fucking nuts ans spew out this retarded imaginary conspiracy theory bull shit drama lie you got on your mind.

2. Or you can go right ahead and join your best bud in No come back mans land.

Pud was not locked out of his account by anyone but himself or the system. I have had to reset hundreds of peoples pass words for them over the pass 6 months because for some reason the system is setting peoples pass word back to the first pass word they ever used on the site or other shit like this... As a matter of fact many of the chat members have come to the mods with this problem and all of them have come to me to get there pass words changed and or get back into there accounts.

This problem has been going on for a wile now its no damn secrit and I was pretty damn sure everyone knows about it. Just the other day CEO tried to log into the mod panel with his pass word and now he cant. GEEE I guess a must have changed it on him. It is not me or any mod and for the record only a admin has the power to change some ones pass word and no admin on this site would do that.

I mite change have changed his name out of fun and to teach him a lesson for always talking shit and being a jack ass braking rules and mouthing off to mods but its better then the banning him option now ain't it. But that was the only thing that anyone did to him... No one changed his pass word on him and no one took any of his karma it was a god damn fucking glitch ni the fucking system so stop trying to spread bull shit and get the fuck over it.... O and also when the system has changed peoples pass word it also does not send them a email when they ask for a reset ether. This has happen to hundreds of people I know of and I bet thousands of people that I don't know of.

SO before you spread around bull shit lies get a damn clue!!!!

Then he was offered all the help in the world "BUY ME" . I offered to let him call me and I would fix any problems for him right then and there on the phone. I offered to let him pm me from a alter account. Also offerd to have him send in a support ticket that would be gotten to that day...

SO CARE TO EXPLAIN WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!..
Because your accusations and bull shit is really starting to piss me the hell off.

jk bro lol

This is already taken care of. I had his password reset and I sent him a message. I will call him tomorrow and let him know as well. He works two jobs though, so he will get here when he can. I told you guys give me two days. Same thing I told him a couple days ago on the phone. I think it took 3 days. My bad.

No one knows the reason why puds left. It seems the system somehow reset his password which as needto said has happened more than a few times (or he did it himself in a drunken stupor). It wasn't about karma. It wasn't about his name being changed. It's not important. He will return.

did you tell him I miss him terribly?

:dance2: :elephant: :dance2:

2n0lz4p.jpg

hello my little turdlings! I was having issues staying logged in this morning, hopefully that's cleared up. I'll back to clear some things up after I eat and watch some basketball.

Top Bottom