Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/tren/mast/var/winny

Just noticed this....bachelor party & juice don't mix

That will be just after his cycle but sure not the best end to a cycle at all. OP be good and stay off alcohol your entire cycle as it will only add to your results.

I have to admit I have been guilty of drinking on cycles many times. Last time I went to Ibiza I ran a cycle just before with high dosed avar. Alcohol and steroids (especially orals) are a terrible combo.

Definitely look into TUDCA or synthergine and drinks lots of water even when you are away in Vegas.

That will be just after his cycle but sure not the best end to a cycle at all. OP be good and stay off alcohol your entire cycle as it will only add to your results.

I have to admit I have been guilty of drinking on cycles many times. Last time I went to Ibiza I ran a cycle just before with high dosed avar. Alcohol and steroids (especially orals) are a terrible combo.

Definitely look into TUDCA or synthergine and drinks lots of water even when you are away in Vegas.

I'm not a big drinker and I am
Strict I do not touch alcohol
Wile on cycle. How Do I prevent bloat wile I'm away?

I'm not a big drinker and I am
Strict I do not touch alcohol
Wile on cycle. How Do I prevent bloat wile I'm away?

Just don't over do things. After a few shots of vodka you will look incredible. But drink the bottle and you will bloat. I would try to stick with clear spirits (vodka) and avoid beer etc. Obviously in the 4 days if you eat at a Chinese buffet, pizza, hamburgers etc that will bloat you up bad. So keep the diet as clean as you can.

Drink lots of water and try to do that before you go to sleep too (after you have been drinking alcohol). Spend time in the sun too as that will dry you out.

One other thing don't listen to a word I say! You are away for 4 days so just go for it and have fun. 4 days won't ruin months of hard work. Life is about having fun just be sensible with things... sounds like you will do that anyway. Too many guys are doing stupid stuff to look good on the beach which in turn ruins their trip cos they are too consumed with their looks. Time to party :D

Just don't over do things. After a few shots of vodka you will look incredible. But drink the bottle and you will bloat. I would try to stick with clear spirits (vodka) and avoid beer etc. Obviously in the 4 days if you eat at a Chinese buffet, pizza, hamburgers etc that will bloat you up bad. So keep the diet as clean as you can.

Drink lots of water and try to do that before you go to sleep too (after you have been drinking alcohol). Spend time in the sun too as that will dry you out.

One other thing don't listen to a word I say! You are away for 4 days so just go for it and have fun. 4 days won't ruin months of hard work. Life is about having fun just be sensible with things... sounds like you will do that anyway. Too many guys are doing stupid stuff to look good on the beach which in turn ruins their trip cos they are too consumed with their looks. Time to party :D

Man thank you! I really appreciate it that's great advise. I will work hard and diet I'm going to have fun. Are u ok with the final cycle?

Test prop wk 1-12 40mg ED
Tren ace wk 1-4 10/20/30/50 Ed
Tren ace wk 5-12 60mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg Ed
Var wk 6-12 60mg Ed
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg e3d

Pct
3 days after last pin

Clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Man thank you! I really appreciate it that's great advise. I will work hard and diet I'm going to have fun. Are u ok with the final cycle?

Tren ace wk 1-4 10/20/30/50 Ed
Tren ace wk 5-12 60mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg Ed
Var wk 6-12 60mg Ed
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg e3d

Pct
3 days after last pin

Clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Looks good. See how you are with the adex and adjust if needed.

Only change is run tren 1-10
Week 1= 10mg and increase to 20mg over a few days
Week 2= 20mg and increase to 30mg
Week 3= 30mg and increase to 40mg
Week 4= 40mg to 50mg
Week 5= 50 mg to 60mg
Week 6-10= 60mg

That will really help minimize side effects. Let me know how you get on... that is one nice looking cycle :D

Looks good. See how you are with the adex and adjust if needed.

Only change is run tren 1-10
Week 1= 10mg and increase to 20mg over a few days
Week 2= 20mg and increase to 30mg
Week 3= 30mg and increase to 40mg
Week 4= 40mg to 50mg
Week 5= 50 mg to 60mg
Week 6-10= 60mg

That will really help minimize side effects. Let me know how you get on... that is one nice looking cycle :D

Thank you! I will make a thread as I start that will go to the end of the cycle.

Another question; should I make my last pin the day I leave for vaca or should I have my last pins wile on on vaca and pin wile I'm there which I don't have an issue with? What would you do? I don't want to be away and have to pct or have any sides you know let me know what the best way to do this. I rather time my cycle perfectly up to the last day.

Thank you! I will make a thread as I start that will go to the end of the cycle.

Another question; should I make my last pin the day I leave for vaca or should I have my last pins wile on on vaca and pin wile I'm there which I don't have an issue with? What would you do? I don't want to be away and have to pct or have any sides you know let me know what the best way to do this. I rather time my cycle perfectly up to the last day.

You are only away for 4 days so I would do your last pin the day you leave for Las Vegas. Then when you come back start your pct. No need to take stuff with you at all. The test will still be in your system when you get back.

I hate to bring up an old thread but I decided to drop the mast I was wondering if I have to adjust any of my dosages??? My target date got moved from July 2 to aug 28th which im fine with im at 14% just gives me more time to get to lower bf.

With dropping mast here how's the cycle would look:

Tren ace wk 1-5 10/20/30/40/50

Tren ace wk 6-10 60mg ED

Var wk 6-12 60mg Ed

Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod

Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek

Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg e3d

PCT SAME

For hair I added/started:
minoxidil, nazorol 2% and finasteride

Original cycle