Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/tren/mast/var/winny

Thank you!! I really appreciate The assistance

2 quick questions;

1. Can I run the tren on the back end for 7 weeks instead of week 1-7 do weeks
4-12? Just asking so when my last pin for the cycle is done I will be leaving for vaca.

2. Since I am introducing two new compounds(tren,mast) I am thinking about dropping the mast. If I do drop the mast will I still have a good chance to reach my goals being that tren will do the majority of the gains? Or should I just keep it?

1. Yes not a problem. You will look great for your vacation :biggrin: How long are you going on vacation? Are you going with your gf/wife? You are running short esters so they will clear fairly quickly. Just don't want you crashing when you are away with your girl. The hormones take time to leave the system anyway plus you will be running pct. Are you planning to take your pct away with you?

2. When adding in new compounds I like to do them at different times so you know the difference each brings. So you could save mast for a future cycle. Although mast is a great compliment to test and tren. Either way you will be fine cos test, tren and avar is a great combo.

No I respect you vets and if you guys say drop it I did I'm not arrogant. I was worried about my anavar being faked so I spent more and getting human grade. So if that's the case I will just run 60mg Ed.

If you have good avar then 60mg should be more than enough. I would start at 40mg per day and see how you are. Move up dose if needed. 40mg of good avar is a lot. Take the smallest effective dose you can as you can't just up the dose every time you use it (especially if you use say 100mg now). Let us know how you get on with it :)

1. Yes not a problem. You will look great for your vacation :biggrin: How long are you going on vacation? Are you going with your gf/wife? You are running short esters so they will clear fairly quickly. Just don't want you crashing when you are away with your girl. The hormones take time to leave the system anyway plus you will be running pct. Are you planning to take your pct away with you?

2. When adding in new compounds I like to do them at different times so you know the difference each brings. So you could save mast for a future cycle. Although mast is a great compliment to test and tren. Either way you will be fine cos test, tren and avar is a great combo.

I am actually only going away for 4 days to vegas for 4th of July bachelore party. so I really need to look my absolute best! and to perform at my best lol so that would needs to function properly. I was planning on my last pin the day I leave but I may overnight my last 4 pins wile I'm actually there then start my pct 3 days after my last pin which I will be on my way back. What you think?

I will leave the mast in my cycle and run the tren from week 5-12. Now you know what I'm training for and you can kinda see why I wanted to run the winny which I will listen and not run it. I am confident in what you approved and how I train along with my diet I hope to be where I want, if you can suggest anything else at all please by all means. like how I can lose the extra water before I leave?

Last edited:
If you have good avar then 60mg should be more than enough. I would start at 40mg per day and see how you are. Move up dose if needed. 40mg of good avar is a lot. Take the smallest effective dose you can as you can't just up the dose every time you use it (especially if you use say 100mg now). Let us know how you get on with it :)

I will start at 40mg since I'm pretty sure it's going to be legit.

2 more questions sorry for the hassle;

1. I actually read that my tren dose should be higher then my test and will help me sleep better. Is that correct? If so run tren at 50mg Ed and prop 40mg Ed?

2.Can I pin all three compounds at once?(tren,prop,mast)

Why not try to avoid excess estrogen side effects by stopping aromatization in the first place by using an AI on cycle? It's better to prevent excess estrogen from forming in the first place than try to treat it afterwards IMO. In addition i also take kessar in the am ever training day and prov morning and before bed.

Thank you!! I really appreciate The assistance

2 quick questions;

1. Can I run the tren on the back end for 7 weeks instead of week 1-7 do weeks
4-12? Just asking so when my last pin for the cycle is done I will be leaving for vaca.

2. Since I am introducing two new compounds(tren,mast) I am thinking about dropping the mast. If I do drop the mast will I still have a good chance to reach my goals being that tren will do the majority of the gains? Or should I just keep it?

Reaching your goals depends 100% on you not the drugs, bossman

I will start at 40mg since I'm pretty sure it's going to be legit.

2 more questions sorry for the hassle;

1. I actually read that my tren dose should be higher then my test and will help me sleep better. Is that correct? If so run tren at 50mg Ed and prop 40mg Ed?

2.Can I pin all three compounds at once?(tren,prop,mast)

1. There is merit in low test and higher tren but it is not needed. They key is controlling estrogen when on cycle. If you control estrogen then you should be fine. Although tren is a very strong drug so some guys will get bad sides no matter what they run with it. I personally get no sleeping issues I just sweat badly through the night sometimes on it. The key with tren is start very low (10mg per day) and gradually move up in dose. Tapering up the dose is key to minimizing side effects. Although personally I would rather run 40mg test and 50 (or even 60mg) of tren compared to 50mg of both.

2. Yes you can pin them all together. Just be careful as some props can sting bad so the larger the inject volume the worst that could be. I would start off injecting them separately just to see how you react to each. Then sure combine them all in the same pin if you want.

1. There is merit in low test and higher tren but it is not needed. They key is controlling estrogen when on cycle. If you control estrogen then you should be fine. Although tren is a very strong drug so some guys will get bad sides no matter what they run with it. I personally get no sleeping issues I just sweat badly through the night sometimes on it. The key with tren is start very low (10mg per day) and gradually move up in dose. Tapering up the dose is key to minimizing side effects. Although personally I would rather run 40mg test and 50 (or even 60mg) of tren compared to 50mg of both.

2. Yes you can pin them all together. Just be careful as some props can sting bad so the larger the inject volume the worst that could be. I would start off injecting them separately just to see how you react to each. Then sure combine them all in the same pin if you want.

Thanks man your the best! I appreciate your help. So should I start the tren a little early at 10mg and drop my prop to 40mg like this?

Test prop wk 1-12 40mg ED
Tren ace wk 1-4 10/20/30/50 Ed
Tren ace wk 5-12 60mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg Ed
Var wk 6-12 60mg Ed
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg e3d

Pct
3 days after last pin

Clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Do I need add anything to either the cycle or pct?

I am actually only going away for 4 days to vegas for 4th of July bachelore party. so I really need to look my absolute best! and to perform at my best lol so that would needs to function properly. I was planning on my last pin the day I leave but I may overnight my last 4 pins wile I'm actually there then start my pct 3 days after my last pin which I will be on my way back. What you think?

I will leave the mast in my cycle and run the tren from week 5-12. Now you know what I'm training for and you can kinda see why I wanted to run the winny which I will listen and not run it. I am confident in what you approved and how I train along with my diet I hope to be where I want, if you can suggest anything else at all please by all means. like how I can lose the extra water before I leave?

Just noticed this....bachelor party & juice don't mix

Top Bottom