Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/tren/mast/var/winny

Listen to what he said, drop the winny & move the var to the back end.....mast & winny together isn't really needed...I'd do pretty much what Elvia said with the addition of dropping the tren after 7 weeks or so and getting down to 10% minimum for the best results from the mast.

Great cycle the way Elvia has you set up.

You may wanna take "Manhattan NY" out of your post.

Will do thank you

Listen to what he said, drop the winny & move the var to the back end.....mast & winny together isn't really needed...I'd do pretty much what Elvia said with the addition of dropping the tren after 7 weeks or so and getting down to 10% minimum for the best results from the mast.

Great cycle the way Elvia has you set up.

You may wanna take "Manhattan NY" out of your post.

Like this?

test prop wk 1-12 50mg ED
tren ace wk 1-7 50mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
Var wk 6-12 60/70/80/90/100/100/100
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg 2x week

Like this?

tren ace wk 1-7 50mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
Var wk 6-12 60/70/80/90/100/100/100
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek

That looks great. I would run the tren longer but either would be great. Tren will give you the best results out of everything in your cycle. I said about the winny not because I don't think it would give you a dry look but sometimes less is more and guys can go over the top with things. Plus you have only done 3 cycles so you are already on a lot of stuff. Although I totally understand EZ_E as tren is not the best thing to be on for long periods... plus you are adding in the avar anyway. 7 weeks is all you need for tren a so go with what you have listed as that looks great.

I'd go with 60-70 mg's of var max and the same dose, no need to ramp up.

Me too. I am on 50mg avar and loving it (only with 40mg test p everyday). I am changing fast so very happy. I figured the fact he wrote 100mg meant he had 50mg tabs which means it definitely won't be 100mg avar he is on. I should have checked though. OP what avar tabs do you have? Chances are you will be on winny anyway :biggrin: Only joking but really most avar are fake or very under dosed these days.

That looks great. I would run the tren longer but either would be great. Tren will give you the best results out of everything in your cycle. I said about the winny not because I don't think it would give you a dry look but sometimes less is more and guys can go over the top with things. Plus you have only done 3 cycles so you are already on a lot of stuff. Although I totally understand EZ_E as tren is not the best thing to be on for long periods... plus you are adding in the avar anyway. 7 weeks is all you need for tren a so go with what you have listed as that looks great.

Thank you!! I really appreciate The assistance

2 quick questions;

1. Can I run the tren on the back end for 7 weeks instead of week 1-7 do weeks
4-12? Just asking so when my last pin for the cycle is done I will be leaving for vaca.

2. Since I am introducing two new compounds(tren,mast) I am thinking about dropping the mast. If I do drop the mast will I still have a good chance to reach my goals being that tren will do the majority of the gains? Or should I just keep it?

Thank you for the help!!

tren ace wk 1-7 50mg ED
masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
Var wk 6-12 70mg ed
Arimidex 1-12 .25mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu 2xweek

Me too. I am on 50mg avar and loving it (only with 40mg test p everyday). I am changing fast so very happy. I figured the fact he wrote 100mg meant he had 50mg tabs which means it definitely won't be 100mg avar he is on. I should have checked though. OP what avar tabs do you have? Chances are you will be on winny anyway :biggrin: Only joking but really most avar are fake or very under dosed these days.

No I respect you vets and if you guys say drop it I did I'm not arrogant. I was worried about my anavar being faked so I spent more and getting human grade. So if that's the case I will just run 60mg Ed.

Top Bottom