Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Project Natal for Xbox - Unfnbelievable!!!

Sad. I was hoping most of it was real. I guess it's kinda like those concept vehicles in auto shows that you know will never be manfufactured and put on streets.

MS really needs bad publicity these days. haha

r

Like the Superchief..... damn that pick up woud have been beautiful.....

Add touch screen capabilities and it will almost be like an iPhone.

MS needs to get out of the gaming business. I loved how when the new Xbox and PS came out it was going to be the nail in Nintendos coffen.

Let's see - I think PS3 lost over 1 billion last year for Sony and Xbox has never made money for microsoft and they are both desperately trying to make a WII product.

MS needs to get out of the gaming business. I loved how when the new Xbox and PS came out it was going to be the nail in Nintendos coffen.

Except Nintendo took their time and built a system that appeals to not only gamers, but regular people, kids and families. Plus they made it affordable. Even though the games suck (with a few notable exceptions), they are cleaning up. Go figure.

Except Nintendo took their time and built a system that appeals to not only gamers, but regular people, kids and families. Plus they made it affordable. Even though the games suck (with a few notable exceptions), they are cleaning up. Go figure.

Yeah but the games suck if you're over the age of 12 :)

Xbox Live though is the fucking shit.

r

Top Bottom