Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Project Natal for Xbox - Unfnbelievable!!!

So what happens when others walk through the living room while you're playing a game?

If Microsoft can't keep half of their console from crashing something like this is way out of their league.

You punch them. That should teach them. Almost all xbox 360 stuff is designed and mauf's by outside companies. Then MS sticks their name on it.

r

I saw it last week and it's freaking awesomo, I'm young and al but didn't think I'd see this at my age... it's just..... WOW.... when the chick sees herself in the water i was like WTF!!!!

Sad. I was hoping most of it was real. I guess it's kinda like those concept vehicles in auto shows that you know will never be manfufactured and put on streets.

MS really needs bad publicity these days. haha

r

As long as they follow through with Windows 7 they'll be in good shape. Save Milo for Xbox 1080. MS should slap Molyneux upside the head for overhyping his mediocre work.

2008-9-1_peter_molyneux.jpg

Beware of false prophets!!

Speaking of bad publicity, how about Natal doesn't work well with black people:

http://bitmob.com/index.php/mobfeed/...pressions.html

Above impressions show that N'Gai Croal was not able to use Natal.

"When game consultant and former Newsweek writer N'Gai Croal gave Paradise a test drive, however, the game had trouble reading his steering actions. The footwork (gas and brakes) worked fine, but Croal couldn't steer his car at all."

SpringerLink - Journal Article

Above shows a journal which reports that near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) is less effective on black skin as "melanin clearly interferes with the quality of the reflected NIRS signal".

The darker a pigment is, the more light it absorbs and the less light it reflects. So it shouldn't be a big surprise that a device that is dependent on light to have this problem.

Please tell me someone on the Natal team has thought of this, or this could be the most epic failure in the history of video games.

Top Bottom