Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pro/college football players

It's tough to do all (classes, lift, study ect.) You just have to try and balance it all out. But it ends up being a life style eat, sleep, drink football. After a while it's just like breathing.

For me they broke us up in groups mostly by postion. So linebackers we worked with the tightends. We had 6:30 weight training, eat then to class. We then had practice 3:45 to about 5:30. Dinner, meeting (during season) and done by about 8- 8:30.

Offseaon for us was about the same workout wise but then when we would normaly have practice we had a pool with about 14inches of water that we ran in . Hell we ran sprints, back pedel, 3 on 3 and 7 on 7 drills crazy stuff but did wonders for my speed and quickness. I went to college about 6'3 225, ran a 4.9 40, and a 300 bench. Nothing to great. But with all the training (and a little help from team Drs.) By My 2nd year I was 6'4 260 ran a 4.6 40 and had a 495 bench. It was all good.

I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES. ASIDE FROM THEM, MOST PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! I RUN IN TO SAINTS PLAYERS JUST ABOUT EVERY WEEKEND AND ALMOST EVERYONE OF THEM, ESPECIALLY AARON BROOKS, IS A FUCKING DICK!!!

KAYNE

We just finished our last practice and max outs of my freshman year. It was a little hard during the season to balance stuff. thats why i only took 4 classes in season and made up for it in the offseasopn. We had to do 2 team practices a week in the offseason which wasnt that bad. Lifting is 4 times a week anytime between 1-5 pm. It was a good season but like everyone else said, enjoy high school football as much as you can because there is nothing like it. When its gone its gone and if you play incollege, it becomes your job.

Top Bottom