Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pride FC: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mirko Filipovic

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Fedor Emelianenko Reacord: 21-1-0
Emelianenko_Fedor_profile.jpg

Mirko Filipovic Record: 16-2-2
Filipovic2.JPG

-BRR

gjohnson5 said:
Cro Cop is a great striker, but what's he gonna do when Fedor grounds him??

Good question...

Not sure Cro Cop can keep Fedor from taking him down. Fedor uses a lot of upper body take downs, mostly counter moves. He gets inthere and punches with guys then takes them down from the clinch. Not as easy to defend like shots at your legs from the outside... Also, Fedor's ground and pound is probably the best in the world right now.

I still say this is a toss up. Mirko can get a lucky with a left kick in and KO Fedor. All he needs is for Fedor to blink and lower that right hand, it takes a split second.

Also, Ferdo is not 100%, his arm was injured not too long ago.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Good question...

Not sure Cro Cop can keep Fedor from taking him down. Fedor uses a lot of upper body take downs, mostly counter moves. He gets inthere and punches with guys then takes them down from the clinch. Not as easy to defend like shots at your legs from the outside... Also, Fedor's ground and pound is probably the best in the world right now.

I still say this is a toss up. Mirko can get a lucky with a left kick in and KO Fedor. All he needs is for Fedor to blink and lower that right hand, it takes a split second.

Also, Ferdo is not 100%, his arm was injured not too long ago.

-BRR

Well we know that you go with the grapplers...
Cro Cop will punch you in the eye to win...

The word commit is big in MMA. Use a fake to make him "commit" to a move and you can attack him. Fake a right and throw a left. Bob and weave the head , then throw a left.

Mirko needs to attack Fedor despite Fedor's baiting. Make him "commit" to a move by using fakes and then attack him.

Fedor will stand there and wait for Cro Cop to fuck up... Kick the leg. When Fedor leg stings him , he'll reach... When Fedor's drops his hands , sting him again...

I really don't believe Mauy Thai will stop Fedor , but I'll put max bet on Mirco anyway.

Last edited:
gjohnson5 said:
Well we know that you go with the grapplers...
Cro Cop will punch you in the eye to win...

The word commit is big in MMA. Use a fake to make him "commit" to a move and you can attack him. Fake a right and throw a left. Bob and weave the head , then throw a left.

Mirko needs to attack Fedor despite Fedor's baiting. Make him "commit" to a move by using fakes and then attack him.

Fedor will stand there and wait for Cro Cop to fuck up... Kick the leg. When Fedor leg stings him , he'll reach... When Fedor's drops his hands , sting him again...

I really don't believe Mauy Thai will stop Fedor , but I'll put max bet on Mirco anyway.
I don't know the sport,but at the least I can tell it involves more variables than boxing
the oddsmaker's have fedor at -180
which is a strong favorite in baseball odds
but boxing events typically go off at 2,3 or 5 and ten to one

Top Bottom