Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll- can you dunk?

Can you dunk?

• yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I can dunk no problem. But, I'm 6'7''. I have trouble doing it in games because I'm scared I'll slam my knee into someone's face. I'm trying to 360 right now. I can't hit a 180 w/a regulation ball though, so I'll need some time. I'm 21.

Evloks said:

LOL WTF :)

"I have trouble doing it in games because I'm scared I'll slam my knee into someone's face"
That would be the ultimate dunk, dunk on them & ko them at the same time! But if they were unconscious you couldn't flex over them after it!:D

I wanna be like Shane!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/golf/plus/2000/08/14/

"I'm really flexible," says Hamman, whose tale of the tape reads as follows: height, 5'9"; weight, 360 pounds; chest, 62"; biceps, 22"; thighs, 35". "As part of my training I stretch so many times a day I never let myself get tight." He is so supple he can do a standing backflip and dunk a volleyball.

megad said:
I could almost do 2 handed dunks before I developed thendonitis in my knees. Now, I can barely do a one handed dunk.
I'm
6'4", white, 200 lbs, 16 yrs old

You already have knee problems? have you seen an orthopedic?

Wolverine_K1 said:
"I have trouble doing it in games because I'm scared I'll slam my knee into someone's face"
That would be the ultimate dunk, dunk on them & ko them at the same time! But if they were unconscious you couldn't flex over them after it!:D

Haha. That would be cool, I just don't want to mess someone's face up in a bball game at a school rec center. If it happens, though...

Kid Dynamite said:
I can dunk no problem. But, I'm 6'7''. I have trouble doing it in games because I'm scared I'll slam my knee into someone's face. I'm trying to 360 right now. I can't hit a 180 w/a regulation ball though, so I'll need some time. I'm 21.

I've never had a problem with that. One time a guy took me out in a high school game, he hit me in the air and I only got part of the rim and fell on my head, 21 stitches. Thats what I always think of on fast breaks and I get scared as hell. lol.

Biggathanyou said:

I've never had a problem with that. One time a guy took me out in a high school game, he hit me in the air and I only got part of the rim and fell on my head, 21 stitches. Thats what I always think of on fast breaks and I get scared as hell. lol.

That's another thing. Those fucks that stand right under you when you're comin down. I've screwed up my ankles on shit like that.

Top Bottom