Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll- can you dunk?

Can you dunk?

• yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

kingslender

sort of a weird question, but Im curious as to who can actually dunk a regulation NBA basketball ino a regulation 10 foot rim. Ive been working on my vertical leap very hard for over 2 months, and Ive always been into basketball, but Im still about two inches away. I just wanted to know how many b-ballers can jam, and if not, how close are you? And does anyone have any advice for geting me above the rim?

i can

alot of people on here dont believe me but i first dunked last year (15 years old/wieght 183/5'8"/bf i think like 10 %/and im white for most that its hard to believe).
right nw im starting my first weight training for ball and power. i did a really serious ply program and it did nothin for me but it was the program. i think the program im going on will help.

ex. mon heavy squats, deads, lungs

tues: abs upper body

wed: easy leg curls and leg extensions

thurs: plys abs

fri medium: wokr on swissball and wobble board squats, different leg workouts for balance and agility.

sat: ball all day

sun rest

ps but i will be playing ball like 3 hours a day to 5 like usual.

re dunk

Power cleans, front squats, step ups and plyo's will put you up to the rim in no time... Watch the days that u play ball dont interfere with your training. Ive seen alot of people workout there legs and then go and play ball expecting to jump higher, bye then your legs are so shot youve got nothin left to give.

good luck

Vigorous

oh and I can dunk, I almost 360'd saturday but ended up on my back instead

I can dunk 6' white, 75kgs.Been able to since i was 15 & 5'8. I do 1-4rm weights, plyo's & just jump heaps. I go to the courts & just practice my dunks.Got a nice lefty off two feet in last nights game!

I can grab the rim...at 6'2", 285.

B True

im 5'11, 18 yrs, 180lbs and i can come close. i can grab the rim easily but i cant quite dunk yet. i never play basketball though and do no training for any sport or vertical leap type training.

I could almost do 2 handed dunks before I developed thendonitis in my knees. Now, I can barely do a one handed dunk.
I'm
6'4", white, 200 lbs, 16 yrs old

Top Bottom