Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Raid Local Mayor's House, Kill His 2 Black Labs

gotmilk said:
I'd jack a cop late at night as karmic payback.

I wouldn't mind cleaning out my local department as it is. Kill my dog?

yep, there would be some assassinations. I can understand shooting a vicious breed guard dog that's coming at you, but even then.......with all that armor the swat has they can't stand to let loose some mace or pepper spray first to see if it backs the dog down??

This was practice for when the revolution comes.

It was earlier this year and has nothing to do with you. But do yourself a favor and research a topic, cuz it happened so much that the congrees and senate were all over it. Oops I forgot the media.

p0ink said:
who said anything about it being cool to kill dogs in iraq?

i was in iraq, and not only did i never shoot a dog, but i never would have wanted to, anyways.

i'm not saying it doesn't happen over there...but it's definitely not some dog genocide going on.

redsamurai said:
This was practice for when the revolution comes.

Agreed, they have been slowly building and xspanding these units through out the U.S for the last 35 years.

p0ink said:
the militarization of all local police departments continues...

it is getting out of control when a 3,000 person town has their own trigger happy SWAT team.

they state they were worried about the mayor destroying the evidence, hence why they did a 'no knock' warrant...but what hell? who could possibly destroy 32 POUNDS of marijuana in a few minutes?

i didn't know they made toilets that big....

this is insane.

too many fvucking gangbangers out there. I like armed police and I love it when they beat down the bad guys.

Top Bottom