Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Raid Local Mayor's House, Kill His 2 Black Labs

EnderJE said:
They shouldn't of shot the black lab. They should of used a BBQ.

You would say that asian..........

smile_lg_asian.jpg

I'd jack a cop late at night as karmic payback.

I wouldn't mind cleaning out my local department as it is. Kill my dog?

chris302001 said:
LOL, absolutely, mine's vicious!

dexsad.jpg

that's one of the meanest, chew-through-bullet-proof-vest, cop-killing dogs i have ever seen.

no wonder some swat guy had to shoot it full of hole while it was running away. it was probably running to its hideout to grab an AK or some grenades - something.

HMMMMMMMM........ seems as though we don't like dog killing at home as well as oversea's...... are we the same ones who said it was OK for the soldiers to kill dogs in Iraq...... I forget. Oh well what is wrong is wrong. I say, hit the cops with tasers, and humiliate them for about 15 minutes, then question why they killed thy dogs. Treat them as they treat us. As for for Labs God love them, may they rest in peace and be free from the madness of Earth as we know it.

I bet they wouldn't have shot white labs. :)

p0ink said:
that's one of the meanest, chew-through-bullet-proof-vest, cop-killing dogs i have ever seen.

no wonder some swat guy had to shoot it full of hole while it was running away. it was probably running to its hideout to grab an AK or some grenades - something.

Make no doubt about it!

Dag, I forgot all about yesterday. Nah man, whyte would've made it dude. Kill the black ones, thy dangerous. Shoot the shadow I say.

walliwalibus said:
HMMMMMMMM........ seems as though we don't like dog killing at home as well as oversea's...... are we the same ones who said it was OK for the soldiers to kill dogs in Iraq...... I forget. Oh well what is wrong is wrong. I say, hit the cops with tasers, and humiliate them for about 15 minutes, then question why they killed thy dogs. Treat them as they treat us. As for for Labs God love them, may they rest in peace and be free from the madness of Earth as we know it.

who said anything about it being cool to kill dogs in iraq?

i was in iraq, and not only did i never shoot a dog, but i never would have wanted to, anyways.

i'm not saying it doesn't happen over there...but it's definitely not some dog genocide going on.

Top Bottom