Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Bust 'Steroid Guru' In Canton

He used to drive around gyms in Brockton and Bridgewater in an old maroon beater. It was kinda like a "meals on wheels" thing with this guy...

Thank god for domestic powder sources so I dont need to worry about running into these clowns anymore...

MD writer with too much to write about and not enough time to worry about his own safety.

Mr.X said:
MD writer with too much to write about and not enough time to worry about his own safety.

good writer? Know his shit?

JuicedAthletics said:
He used to drive around gyms in Brockton and Bridgewater in an old maroon beater. It was kinda like a "meals on wheels" thing with this guy...

Thank god for domestic powder sources so I dont need to worry about running into these clowns anymore...

I've never dealt with guys like him anyhow - I know it might sound a bit rediculous, but I never like to make anything "personal"................

I've never dealt with guys like him anyhow - I know it might sound a bit rediculous, but I never like to make anything "personal"................

not rediculous bro. you're just smart... most guys are too liberal with this stuff... posting face pictures and talking about gear.. i just dont get it..

JuicedAthletics said:
not rediculous bro. you're just smart... most guys are too liberal with this stuff... posting face pictures and talking about gear.. i just dont get it..

Here's my take............

I don't think what I do is "wrong".
I respect and LOVE this Country, but my love for God is 10 fold that, and although I rarley question my Savior, I will "always" question my Government. God says that you don't have to agree or abide my the Law of the Land, but you have to pay your dues if the situation should arise.

AAS is something I don't think is morally wrong in the LEAST - My Body is My Temple is a Creed I've tried to live by, and I believe I am enhancing it when other are abusing thier's.

So, in short - I try to keep things simple, unobtrusive, nameless, faceless, and NOT personal when it comes to this Arena, but know in my heart that you good fukin Bros (you KNOW who you are) - I will ALWAYS be on your side, and always see your point of view - without ever having to see or meet you.

You've all made me proud of who I am, and for that - THIS Paisan will always be grateful.

I'm done...............

psychedout said:
Then he deserves everything they hit him with.

I disagree....
Where I live the schools are about 1/2 mile apart from each other. Its damn near impossible to not be by a school. I guess if you mess with gear or any other illegal substance you have to live in the country so the charges are not as harsh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Swoolen_Puppy said:
I disagree....
Where I live the schools are about 1/2 mile apart from each other. Its damn near impossible to not be by a school. I guess if you mess with gear or any other illegal substance you have to live in the country so the charges are not as harsh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A Law is a Law - and you know what they are before you do what you do.

PERIOD

itlnstln said:
Here's my take............

I don't think what I do is "wrong".
I respect and LOVE this Country, but my love for God is 10 fold that, and although I rarley question my Savior, I will "always" question my Government. God says that you don't have to agree or abide my the Law of the Land, but you have to pay your dues if the situation should arise.

AAS is something I don't think is morally wrong in the LEAST - My Body is My Temple is a Creed I've tried to live by, and I believe I am enhancing it when other are abusing thier's.

So, in short - I try to keep things simple, unobtrusive, nameless, faceless, and NOT personal when it comes to this Arena, but know in my heart that you good fukin Bros (you KNOW who you are) - I will ALWAYS be on your side, and always see your point of view - without ever having to see or meet you.

You've all made me proud of who I am, and for that - THIS Paisan will always be grateful.

I'm done...............

Hey what part of Italy you from? Im from Calabria...well not me personally but my grandparents, ya know.

Top Bottom