Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Bust 'Steroid Guru' In Canton

I'm a masshole too, but moving to RI next month.
Alot of peeps here are from MA. Just don't move to worcester...it sucks here!!!

i'm sure there will be more as the year goes by....looks like this is their top agenda, besides wiretapping use by the NSA, and war on iraq....

Are you guys done......................

PCfuzz said:
I'm a masshole too, but moving to RI next month.
Alot of peeps here are from MA. Just don't move to worcester...it sucks here!!!

yup, ditry city.. born in worcester.. lived right outside all my life. heck, Jay Cutler came from there... well Sterling...so its gotta be good for something... sorry itlnstln! lol

i used to live on the south shore... that guy had the WORST lol
still a shame he went down.. but if you knew him, he was a loser begging to get caught....his claim to fame was being a local badass nothing more..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just kiddin' - I think the jokes are hillarious....................

Sterling MA - my fiance grew up there, right across the street from Jay C. He was like a big brother to her..........There's nothing out there but, well,....nothing.
Funny thing is - she feels sorry for him now, cause she thinks he looks "horrible".................sad thing is - I think he looks fukin GREAT.

JuicedAthletics said:
i used to live on the south shore... that guy had the WORST lol
still a shame he went down.. but if you knew him, he was a loser begging to get caught....his claim to fame was being a local badass nothing more..

I'm originally from The South Shore, and I've never heard of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom