Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DEA Weblink to OPERATION RAW DEAL

galaxy said:
I wonder if any of the supposed "Good Bros" on this site who send any random member to sources without doing any kind of background check are gonna keep being "Helpful"?.... You know?..... Like pay a regular Joe Bow's rent after they get him fired cus they wanted to pad there own pocket and send them to some shitty UG lab source?

All you fucks know who you are and I PRAY TO GOD YOU DONT GET PAID A VISIT BY LE.

I wonder what these wannabee guru's will be thinking when there talking with LE? Probably pee there pants. Trust me snitches dont do well in prison. Not that you would go anyway, cus you would snitch. But hey, you gotta live with yourself. Not me............And its not like you wont just come back to the internet and continue with the dilusional persona you created on the net to begin with.

This scene is not a game people. It can get very REAL in a hurry. Be carefull of the guys who are always willing to help and go that extra mile.

I mean I would love to help and write down my routine and gear history in an email for everyone, but I DO HAVE A LIFE. Which makes me wonder if some of these other guys do?

BE SAFE EVERYONE AND TRUST NO ONE

^^Best post I've seen on this site

Nailed it

Top Bottom