Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please welcome our newest vendor, MyOatmeal.com – 20% off code inside!

I just ordered the signature smash blend with banana and the banana chips. What is the difference in the Oats? Does one happen to have more protein than another one. Thanks

Steel cut oats have slightly more protein than others.
There are very small fractional changes in the macros of the each of the oats.
My favorite is the 5 grain oats with flax. this is 6 different rolled grains that are all very similar to standard rolled oats, but they are slightly thicker and have a more earthy flavor. They hold their shape better and don't turn in to mush like quick oats can. They are also more colorful and have more micro nutrients than your standard rolled oats. Enough to make a difference? Probably not, but still, they could be considered healthier depending on how you measure healthy and unhealthy things.

I like them because of the texture and the flavor.
Oh, and they cook up in 5-7 minutes, where as steel cut oats take up to 35 minutes to cool (unless you pre-soak them overnight, then they take about 5-10 minutes to cool up)

ANT

Just a quick (and unfortunate) update I just posted on our fb page.

After listening to a handful of people comment about the bitterness of their oatmeal, Kathy and I were up at 6am, and spent the majority of the day in our facility revisiting and reworking the profile of some of our more popular flavors.

It seems as though we have made a couple of small mistakes that added up to big problems. Not everyone has had this issue with their oatmeal (Many people are loving the product and would not change anything about it). Those of you that have been affected would notice a very bitter and almost chemical tone on the back side of the flavor. A bitter aftertaste that makes the product impossible to eat.

It seems that the problem is due to a calculation error on my part, along with some very potent stevia.
We are confident that we have fixed the issue with flavor system itself, but the stevia had to go.. The concentrate of the stevia is to strong, was no correct way we can use it without it being bitter. We removed it from our site as an option, for now, and will put it back up once we have a stevia product we believe in.
So, in order to make things right, we are going to offer a replacement bag for everyone that has experienced this problem with their product. We will be sending out a mass email announcement in the next few days to let everyone know.
What we need from you, is a bit of honesty. If your bag was terrible, we will replace it, no questions asked. All we need you to do is reply to the email we send out this coming week.
Thanks so much for your attention and for your patience while we do everything we can to make improvements to MyOatmeal.com
I am sorry for the trouble

ANT

Just received my order today. Gonna be a large serving of oatmeal with my protein in the am

Please let me know how it turns out.
I really need to make sure that every single one of our customers gets exactly what they ordered and more than they expect.

ANT

I love oatmeal, and in my country, you have very limited products .... do you guys ship in Europe ? In Romania to be more exact.

Do you ship internationally Oatmeal ?? I checked your website and I really love the idea, would really like to get some of your products.

Do you ship internationally Oatmeal ?? I checked your website and I really love the idea, would really like to get some of your products.

Yes we do!
We use UPS and USPS, though I think USPS is the less expensive option for international orders

ANT

Top Bottom