Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please welcome our newest vendor, MyOatmeal.com – 20% off code inside!

I like the innovation that MyOatmeal brings. I just created a nice little blend and scooped up a couple bags of it. Thanks for the 20%off and welcome aboard ANT!

Thanks for your warm welcome and thanks for your support as well!
I appreciate the fact that I have only been a forum vendor for a few hours and already a few of you have placed orders.

Again, if you want suggestions, just ask!

Also, don't forget to check out our PB Lean product.
PB Lean (2 lb.) - PB Lean - All Products

We are getting ready to offer this in a customizable option as well.
I just mixed up a batch of Banana bread flavored PB Lean with Sucralose.. Holy balls it was awesome!!

ANT

+20 cool points for 'holy balls'

I added some of the PB lean to one of my blends! Is the nutritional value close to that of pb2?

I added some of the PB lean to one of my blends! Is the nutritional value close to that of pb2?

Nearly spot on.

i am gonna grab a couple types of this stuff. and i will followup once i try it. this guy is a good dude and the site is very well laid out so it was easy picking out what i wanted.

looking forward to getting it!

Thanks for your trust Steve!
ANT

I like the innovation that MyOatmeal brings. I just created a nice little blend and scooped up a couple bags of it. Thanks for the 20%off and welcome aboard ANT!

Thanks man!
We are working on applying that same innovation, and website functionality to our line of dehydrated peanut butter; PB Lean.
I just made a small batch of Banana Bread flavored PB Lean and it was awesome. I also mixed up a bit of PB Lean with German Chocolate cake and cherries. I needed to add a bit of stevia but it was delicious!

You can expect to see that feature on the website in the next 2 weeks or so.

ANT

Top Bottom