Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please welcome our newest vendor, MyOatmeal.com – 20% off code inside!

Sounds like a great concept, but I just tried to order at regular price without the 20% discount and realized the shipping is more than the oatmeal itself. And it's not one flat fee it's per item. I make good money, but that's a tough pill to swallow.

Sounds like a great concept, but I just tried to order at regular price without the 20% discount and realized the shipping is more than the oatmeal itself. And it's not one flat fee it's per item. I make good money, but that's a tough pill to swallow.

We have been working on creative ways to get the shipping cost down and so far we have done a great job.
Can you tell me a bit more about the order?
How many bag? How much did it weight? Where do you live?

The problem is that we charge what the post office and UPS charge us. These items are 1-3 lbs which is very expensive to ship (per oz).
I had one customer pay $13 to ship a $10 bag of oatmeal from AZ to NY, while another guy, just yesterday paid $17, to ship 9 bags from AZ to florida. The more you buy the cheaper the shipping costs is per bag (to a point), but it is that one or 2 bag range that is killer. In most cases our site will present a flat rate option. 1 bag is $5.50 or so, but 2 bags steps up to $12 due to the size of the flat rate box.. 2-5 bags stays at $12..
It is a real bitch dialing it all in, but I am always working on it..

ANT

I tried to order 2 bags. I didn't want to order a bunch of something if I haven't tasted it, but it was $12 shipping for each bag. Came out to over $40. The code didn't work when I tried it. I'll try again tomorrow for just one bag and see if the code works.

Top Bottom