Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help fix me my quality of life is shit v.orals

I didn't read the whole thread but did see where someone recommended starting a test cycle....do not fucking do that! Why would you want to do that when you haven't even recovered from your last. I didn't think your number looked that bad....could be better but I've seen far worse. Was that bloodwork after you'd ran the clomid and aromasin?

I didn't read the whole thread but did see where someone recommended starting a test cycle....do not fucking do that! Why would you want to do that when you haven't even recovered from your last. I didn't think your number looked that bad....could be better but I've seen far worse. Was that bloodwork after you'd ran the clomid and aromasin?

blood work was before the aromasin and clomid.

its been a few weeks since the aromasin and clomid and i felt no different than before the aromasin and clomid....

no night wood or morning wood lets me know im broken..not to mention i have no sex drive

i speak from personal experience when recommending a light test cycle. he has killed his natural estrogen, its dead from all the inhibitors. he needs a jump start. a light test cycle will not hurt at all. it will actually make him feel better. hes got bloodwork that reads normal. no doctor is prescribing shit for him.

from my experience, that test cycle taught me to 1 - only take test because i recover easy from it, 2 - keep it light and simple, 3 - learn and implement all the best training and diet methods i could and be great naturally. i think it would help.

whats an endo going to be able to do? hes got 2 blood samples that show he doesnt require medication. its not psychological. he got shut down and the ai's after made it 10 times worse. watcht he gyno, go 300mg a week and watch the mental and physical transformation. then do a heavy pct and see whats what.

if youve never experienced a complete loss of sex drive, you dont understand what he needs.

i speak from personal experience when recommending a light test cycle. he has killed his natural estrogen, its dead from all the inhibitors. he needs a jump start. a light test cycle will not hurt at all. it will actually make him feel better. hes got bloodwork that reads normal. no doctor is prescribing shit for him.

from my experience, that test cycle taught me to 1 - only take test because i recover easy from it, 2 - keep it light and simple, 3 - learn and implement all the best training and diet methods i could and be great naturally. i think it would help.

whats an endo going to be able to do? hes got 2 blood samples that show he doesnt require medication. its not psychological. he got shut down and the ai's after made it 10 times worse. watcht he gyno, go 300mg a week and watch the mental and physical transformation. then do a heavy pct and see whats what.

if youve never experienced a complete loss of sex drive, you dont understand what he needs.
this seems intriguing...except i dont see how that will fix natural e levels? sure some for the test will aromitize bringing it up but once he stops the levels are going to go right back right?

this seems intriguing...except i dont see how that will fix natural e levels? sure some for the test will aromitize bringing it up but once he stops the levels are going to go right back right?

they shouldnt if he does a normal pct and doesnt crush his estrogen with suicide inhibitors. gotta be careful with them. they do what they advertise, stop estrogen production. he did all these pcts without aas. his test levels werent high enough to warrant using the compounds as they were.

I have had the same problem for 5 years. Still working on the solution. I have tried tons of supplements promoted by sponsors of these boards. All they have done is to make me feel good while im on, only to make me feel worse while off. I will be attempting to run a HCG cycle. It seem as though this might be the only thing that could possibly help. Good luck man, keep working on it.

Ive been to 4 different endos and they have told me that i was normal when i had a test level of 250 when i was 20! Doctors are brain dead idiots. 99% of them are doctors only because of the money and not because they want to help people. They are there to be salesman for the Pharmaceutical companies.

Im looking for a good endocrinologist to help me with HCG therapy but have only found one site with any information. Testosteronetherapy.com. I am very apprehensive about this site, and would love to know if anyone has any info about them.

They do the same HCG therapy similar to what is done for male fertility. Low/Medium does for 6 months. No antiestrogens. They seem sketchy though. I want to find a good doc on my own.

anyone else? my symptoms are

no sex drive, difficulty achieving and maintaing erections, bad moods, depression, irritibility, anxiety, mild gyno, cant think clearly, bad quality of sleep, no morning wood ever

i ordered unleashed + TRS stack. if this doesnt work i dont know what to do....

i just want to return to a normal boner raging 20 year old....

I seriously doubt that a few weeks on a prohormone would cause this. There are other problems that will cause these symptoms. Diabetes comes to mind as well as clinical depression.

You need a good doctor. The folks here have just a little bit of knowledge about the endocrine system. So that's all they can think about. If the only tool you have is a hammer then everything looks like a nail. And please take note. The guy that sells hCG says "Don't forget your hCG." You are not in the right spot for good medical advice. If you want to ask how does one steroid work out when stacked with another you can get good info here but this isn't a general medicine clearing house.

hows your social life otherwise? like you say you're never horny, but do you still have regular friends you don't want to exchange bodily fluids with?? have you ever taken an antidepressant?

Top Bottom