Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pittsburgh Steelers...

Zerxes

I am watching them now on Satellite. In my opinion, they have MORE weapons on offense than do the Rams(the team favored in Vegas to win the SB this year), and they have the best Defense in the league as well. Is there any stopping them is the question?

Reactions: Puc
They are my favorite team, but I still have my doubts about kordell even though he appears to have gotten on track. Bettis has been my favorite running back since he came into the league but he just seems to be losing a step and for him he can't afford that. I sometimes think that if they stuck with Amos Zeroque full time they would be better off, but I am keeping my fingers crossed with Bettis as I hope he can carry the load.

KORDELL DOES NOT CHOKE!...just.....wants those kisses from Cowher too bad some times :-). Anyway I agree that here should be little stopping this team unless they stop themselves. Hopefully Bettis can have a really good year and the addition of Randell El makes this offense alot of dangerous.

Now if only Mario would bring the pens back to the cup...eh?

karma for all steeler fans...

i go to several games a year... which can be a drive from indianapolis (cincy is a ritual)

OK, so Kordell chokes. They have Tommy Maddox, AND Charlie Batch waiting in the wings. Not to mention, that Kordell DID make the Pro Bowl last year fellas! They have more weapons than Paris Island.

As far as Jerome Bettis goes, I feel that he is too slow to fit into their newer, passing-style offense. He can't catch the ball, and is slow coming out of the backfield. He takes several quarters to get rolling, and they are too high-powered to wait around for his fat ass to warm up quite frankly. They should(next year) trade him to someone for a 1st round draft pick, and go with "FU", and Amos Zeroue. They might be able to even get a first & a second-rounder for Bettis, and save some bills at the same time.

Last edited:
madbomber31 said:
what about tee martin???

Gone. They're keeping Batch & Maddox. Maddox will be the backup. Dude was a steal for them, & is as solid as they come as far as backup QBs go.

Top Bottom