Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistons kick the hell out of the Lakers.

TheMaestro said:
the Lakers looked bad last night

If the Lakers lose, it's always because, "The Lakers didn't do this, or the Lakers didn't do that."

The Lakers lost because of the Pistons defense. It had nothing to do with the Lakers.

I enjoyed that game more than any game I can remember in recent years....and I'll tell you why. The looks on the faces of Payton, Malone, Kobe, and Shaq were priceless as they realized that they were going to lose the game (and subconsciously the series). It wasn't that the gameplay was incredible, but the whiny ass reactions of the Lakes certainly were. Screaming "RAPIST!" at Kobe as loud as I could from the second row and then breaking into hysterical laughter is something I will always remember.

How can you not love a team that has no superstars? A team that puts in a 200% effort for every minute of every game? Cocky as it sounds, I think the Lakers are in self-destruct mode and there will be no more games in LA.

;)

psilo said:
I enjoyed that game more than any game I can remember in recent years....and I'll tell you why. The looks on the faces of Payton, Malone, Kobe, and Shaq were priceless as they realized that they were going to lose the game (and subconsciously the series). It wasn't that the gameplay was incredible, but the whiny ass reactions of the Lakes certainly were. Screaming "RAPIST!" at Kobe as loud as I could from the second row and then breaking into hysterical laughter is something I will always remember.

How can you not love a team that has no superstars? A team that puts in a 200% effort for every minute of every game? Cocky as it sounds, I think the Lakers are in self-destruct mode and there will be no more games in LA.

;)
I know... they looked... more than shocked.. they looked like they were about to vomit!

Top Bottom