Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics Of Me (yes I finally did it)

DVSSKY said:
Damm bro that is awsome..With the Var do you notice any major shut down e.g sex drive loss?And what sort of PCT is used on the minor anabolics like Var and primo?Im looking at leaning out but just want to use somthing that will help keep lean tissue while burning of the fat and your type of body looks the shizzle manAnswer to pm if you want dude :) Again looking mean :mix:

No shut down actually sex drive increased :evil: I felt perfectly fine no sides at all to speak of

Var is a GREAT drug!

I used clomid but never again, from now on Nolva will be it for me.

Thanx everybody!

DieselGunz said:
27 yoa 6 feet about 210 in these pics, sorry for the quality but I have to figure how to use this camera.

See that drawstring on your shorts, hike them up and pull on it, then they wont fall off like that :) Lookin good !

indy69camaro said:
See that drawstring on your shorts, hike them up and pull on it, then they wont fall off like that :) Lookin good !

lol, thanx bro I am up 6 pounds now but carrying a little more fat because of winter but then again I am clean. Going to try a short burst tbol then cruise and maybe go for the jugular with a real deal 10 weeker later on

I want to look like that but not so big....I just dont know were to start even though I have done mass research on the boards

I want to look like that but not so big....I just dont know were to start even though I have done mass research on the boards....

any help???

Hope2 said:
I want to look like that but not so big....I just dont know were to start even though I have done mass research on the boards....

any help???

Depends on what road you want to cross.do you want to stay natural?

Diet?

experince??

Sassy Ill have some more pics just for you! :)

Top Bottom