Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics Of Me (yes I finally did it)

Bro, that second pic is the best. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it. You obviously have found what training stimilus your body responds to.

Upper chest is really solid. That is a weakness for the average lifter. Second biggest chest weakness of the average lifter is outer sweep to the chest. The sweep that runs from the armpit and give you that fan look. But you got that down already.

You got a very tight waist, so keep that no matter what. You can further play up the illusion and dramatically increase your X frame by adding shoulder mass. I do believe shoulder are one bodypart you can never overdevelop. Work those side delts to push the width out more. But you have to really work them. I see a lot of people just coming in and doing a shoulder workout with only 3 sets of side laterals thrown in there. I personally don't think three sets of side laterals is going to really enhance your shoulders if you only work shoulder once a week like the average trainer. 8-10 sets specifically for side laterals is what is called for. I have thrown out some routines that people on here liked. Basically for every shoulder exercise you do, you do an exercise for side laterals after it. For instance you would do :

Military presses 4 sets
side laterals with dumbells 3 sets
front delt raises 4 sets
laying side laterals (awesome move for packing the mass on near the shoulder cap) 3 sets
reverse pec deck for rear delts 4 sets
wide grip upright rows (side delts) 3 sets

Or just do three exercises like

Front military press
Behind neck press
bent over rear laterals

4 sets each exercise but after each set, 10 reps of side laterals. So you superset each set of the exercise with side laterals.

you blow that back up and really add width too. Easy workout I have seen to do it is doing 4 sets pullups (or very very strict pulldowns) as the first and last exercise of your back workout. that is 8 sets total. It would go something like :

pullups
tbar rows
pullovers
seated cable rows
pullups

the three exercises in the middle for thickness, 3 sets each.

You know the other day Sassy was telling me that she had something that would make me bust a nut. Did you send pics to her?

AAP said:
Bro, that second pic is the best. Whatever you are doing, keep doing it. You obviously have found what training stimilus your body responds to.

Upper chest is really solid. That is a weakness for the average lifter. Second biggest chest weakness of the average lifter is outer sweep to the chest. The sweep that runs from the armpit and give you that fan look. But you got that down already.

You got a very tight waist, so keep that no matter what. You can further play up the illusion and dramatically increase your X frame by adding shoulder mass. I do believe shoulder are one bodypart you can never overdevelop. Work those side delts to push the width out more. But you have to really work them. I see a lot of people just coming in and doing a shoulder workout with only 3 sets of side laterals thrown in there. I personally don't think three sets of side laterals is going to really enhance your shoulders if you only work shoulder once a week like the average trainer. 8-10 sets specifically for side laterals is what is called for. I have thrown out some routines that people on here liked. Basically for every shoulder exercise you do, you do an exercise for side laterals after it. For instance you would do :

Military presses 4 sets
side laterals with dumbells 3 sets
front delt raises 4 sets
laying side laterals (awesome move for packing the mass on near the shoulder cap) 3 sets
reverse pec deck for rear delts 4 sets
wide grip upright rows (side delts) 3 sets

Or just do three exercises like

Front military press
Behind neck press
bent over rear laterals

4 sets each exercise but after each set, 10 reps of side laterals. So you superset each set of the exercise with side laterals.

you blow that back up and really add width too. Easy workout I have seen to do it is doing 4 sets pullups (or very very strict pulldowns) as the first and last exercise of your back workout. that is 8 sets total. It would go something like :

pullups
tbar rows
pullovers
seated cable rows
pullups

the three exercises in the middle for thickness, 3 sets each.

You know the other day Sassy was telling me that she had something that would make me bust a nut. Did you send pics to her?

Thanx for taking a look AAP, that was lastsummer on just var first go around on any AAS. This summer is going to be test/EQ at pretty low dosages to see how I look with that. I have always started with incline on chest thanx to reading your posts, to be honest the only time i do flat bench is burn out sets no real heavy weight anymore on just flat and even then I put a 25 pound plate to raise up the flat bench just a bit.

I have always taken shoulders pretty seriously because I wanted that Vtaper but i always focus on pressing motions thinking that was the answer, guess not :) I will try that WO starting this week i think that might spurt some growth, which is ALWAYS a good thing

My back has always been a weakness for me I seem to have high lats and not much width to them, I have tried to start with pull ups but never ended with them so i will deff try that.

Thanx again for your advice with this info a new diet/cycle i should beable to pack on some mass but still keep the look I want, LOL at Sassy she is the bomb

nice work diesel. u look great bro. im 215 but you are so fuckin lean for your weight. keep up the good work man. what was ur diet like.

i hate you

oh...and good work!

oh and i hate you b/c my fiance peeked over my shoulder last night when i was looking at your thread and she said...and i quote "honey, you work really hard in the gym, and always eat right...how come you don't look like that?"

patdiddy said:
nice work diesel. u look great bro. im 215 but you are so fuckin lean for your weight. keep up the good work man. what was ur diet like.

high protien low carb

1- dozen eggs 10 whites
2 nat peanut sandwich weat
3 protien drink
4 chix
5 steak brown rice
6 some type of protien

Top Bottom