Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*PIC* A Portrait of a good bro

Lestat said:
the true story is less interesting.

the 5 of us make of a substantial part of a secret society.

We were voting on whether or not to kick someone out. No one has ever been kicked out before, and I am the founder/chairman/president of the group and said this person should not be kicked out.

The other 4 wanted him out because of his lack of participation and some "questionable" actions which I can't really get into.

The vote didn't matter, since I used an executive veto on the entire matter immediately afterwards.

OMFG, you actually have a Good Bros club in real life?!

:cow:

sixxtoes said:
No, in the tent set up with blackets and chairs in the living room!

Keep your fingers crossed that he keeps this secret society a secret from us.

vixensghost said:
You need to throw down some law with the dude with the "Hail Cesaer" haircut( in blue /red tank top). He's kinda cute , but the hair sucks! :)
that's my roommate, sadly he is losing his hair.. doing all he can to maintain something.

Lestat said:
that's my roommate, sadly he is losing his hair.. doing all he can to maintain something.

Bald men rock IMO.

IF he gets to the stage where he feels inclined to do the comb over, you guys need to "STOP THE MADNESS".

Reactions: jh1
vixensghost said:
Bald men rock IMO.

IF he gets to the stage where he feels inclined to do the comb over, you guys need to "STOP THE MADNESS".
yeah no worries there, he's got a lot of friends who will keep him in check

Lestat said:
Its not just on EF that I find myself holding an opinion that is vastly different from the masses...
5257igh.jpg

Who's the token homeboy?

Top Bottom