Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides...where to even begin

OPRESOURCE.NET has TOP quality Peptides...

GHRP-6 or 2 even along with MOD GRF 1-29 is a great combo. Its not to replace AAS but an addition like GH

purchasepeptides or extreme peptides both > opresource ..

both have better prices and a bigger selection .. also both have bulk deals

not knocking a sponsor, opresource is still legit.. just my opinion there are better options on this board

I have been doing a lot of great reading on peptides but can't seem to get a clear answer on reconstituting them. I understand BAC water for Ipamorelin, MOD 1-29 and other GHRP. The IGF-1 LR3 is one i'm not clear on. Do you need to use acitic acid or is BAC water sufficient? Also store in the freezer or store in the fridge?

after constituting you store in the Fridge, and yes use BA water

I have been doing a lot of great reading on peptides but can't seem to get a clear answer on reconstituting them. I understand BAC water for Ipamorelin, MOD 1-29 and other GHRP. The IGF-1 LR3 is one i'm not clear on. Do you need to use acitic acid or is BAC water sufficient? Also store in the freezer or store in the fridge?

BA water ,and the fridge

Acetamidoxolutamide Sample 30ML 100mg/ML

How long would this last? How much per day? What results and sides?

it would last several cycles, (10-12 weeks) at 30-50mg day

If you exceed 50mg you may get yellow tint of the eyes at night, lights will appear yellow, this can be corrected by stopping a few days and starting back at a lower dose 5 on -2 off.

also expect some lean muscle and fat loss!

Top Bottom