Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pay down the debt? We'll just pray down the debt:

Christians who think that the country needs to turn back to Jesus or whatever are just saying pretty things they heard from their parents...that is NOT how it is written will happen. There is no going back to whatever back to was...

Christians need to be tolerant. The opposite of tolerance is to be bigoted and it is morally wrong to be bigoted. That goes for both Christians and others, to not be tolerant is MORALLY WRONG (that means you java )Of course to refuse to make a judgement about an immoral action is to be a coward but a truly tolerant person does not stop from making moral judgments but does not wish to use power to force others to change their beliefs or actions. It is not our job to force morality on people. That includes abortion.
i agree with this. intolerance is morally wrong no matter what or who you do or do not believe in. i think we can all agree on that at least.

Cindy you should find comfort in the fact Java is gonna burn in hell for all eternity, I know I do, and I like Java.

"I willingly believe that the damned are, in one sense, successful, rebels to the end; that the doors of hell are locked on the inside” C.S. Lewis

Cindy you should find comfort in the fact Java is gonna burn in hell for all eternity, I know I do, and I like Java.

I accepted jesus christ as my lord and savior after the age of accountability....I'm good with baby jesus...What if one of the tens of thousands of other Gods were the right one? Based on the odds you have a better chance of winning the lottery than picking the correct deity to worship...just sayin...

but Jesus gives me the warm and fuzies

plus the bible is full of fulfilled prophecies

but it is your choice not to believe, but I will believe and worship my baby Jesus til the day I die. He is a great guy

but Jesus gives me the warm and fuzies

plus the bible is full of fulfilled prophecies

but it is your choice not to believe, but I will believe and worship my baby Jesus til the day I die. He is a great guy

Something written after a prophecy was fulfilled is not a prophecy, The Book of Daniel is a perfect example...the evidence indicates it was written well after the time the author claimed. It's like writing a "prophecy" claiming WWII will happen with so much detail it has to to be true. Of course I can write about the details of WWII in 2011 but it doesn't make me a prophet..it just means it already happened.

I accepted jesus christ as my lord and savior after the age of accountability....I'm good with baby jesus...What if one of the tens of thousands of other Gods were the right one? Based on the odds you have a better chance of winning the lottery than picking the correct deity to worship...just sayin...

Lol you realize "the age of accountability" if it exists is 20 right? I hate to say this but you can't reject God and be good with him at the same time. That was just my pipe dream. If so, you ran screaming into the safe arms of atheism at the first seed of doubt because it's too scary to stand where I am standing. I think it's more likely that you were never made aware of your soul. I don't think you're that cowardly to turn your back on something you once believed with conviction with so little thought.

Last edited:
Something written after a prophecy was fulfilled is not a prophecy, The Book of Daniel is a perfect example...the evidence indicates it was written well after the time the author claimed. It's like writing a "prophecy" claiming WWII will happen with so much detail it has to to be true. Of course I can write about the details of WWII in 2011 but it doesn't make me a prophet..it just means it already happened.

lol! You've never read Daniel... your philosophy on history is so fucked up. Try thinking about that for awhile and see if you want to continue to apply it. brb gotta get oatmeal out of abby's hair...

you realize that only you would take that statement seriously because you want it to be so. No serious historian would take that you or that statement seriously. You've been duped.

Last edited:
Top Bottom