Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pats went 18-0 and then lost in the Superbowl

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
2cs8aaw.jpg

FISHTALES said:
my team went 1-15 I aint cryin. why? they dont pay my bills.

He nailed it, honestly guys, you will find out as you get a bit older - that none of this stuff really matters (unless they are paying your bills). I use sports as entertainment and make fun of people who wear their teams jerseys...its kind of screams "I need to get a life".

the funniest thing that happened during the super bowl...

me and my boys were talking about cheating and my one friend who always plays devils advocate tried to defend the patriots.

so we're in this heated discussion (even though my friend is an idiot and had absolutely no valid point)..and my other friend goes "What are they going to do next, get Kurt Russel in there to be the president of the cheating department ?" (in reference to the south park episode)

about 2 hours later, we're high and drunk as hell...and they show a picture of the patriots owner's luxury box..with kurt russel sitting behind him!! LOLOL

calveless wonder said:
the funniest thing that happened during the super bowl...

me and my boys were talking about cheating and my one friend who always plays devils advocate tried to defend the patriots.

so we're in this heated discussion (even though my friend is an idiot and had absolutely no valid point)..and my other friend goes "What are they going to do next, get Kurt Russel in there to be the president of the cheating department ?" (in reference to the south park episode)

about 2 hours later, we're high and drunk as hell...and they show a picture of the patriots owner's luxury box..with kurt russel sitting behind him!! LOLOL

Even funnier, I saw Kurt and that blonde chick (his daughter or something, the one who dated the Crowes guy) at Four Seasons Scottsdale before the game.

Top Bottom