Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots vs. Cowboys

• Thread starter Thread starter Douglas7777
  • Start date Start date
FriendlyCanadian said:

Unless we're talking AFC West smack talk, you have little chance of roping me in. :)

You can't deny the athletic talent that the Patriots have on offense... even if you are a Cowboy's fan.

GO RED SOX!!!!

Wulfgar said:
Chargers will OWNZ the raiders this sunday

Thanks! I just spit my Nyquil all over my new monitor. I did need a good laugh though.

dirty~d~ said:
Thanks! I just spit my Nyquil all over my new monitor. I did need a good laugh though.
omg your a raider fan?
raaaaaiiiiiddddddeeeeeerrrrrsssss
lol, chargers will drop kick them like they did to the broncos...the sleeping giants in SD have awoken :evil:

Wulfgar said:
omg your a raider fan?
raaaaaiiiiiddddddeeeeeerrrrrsssss
lol, chargers will drop kick them like they did to the broncos...the sleeping giants in SD have awoken :evil:

I've been trying to drop them like a pile of poo for the last two seasons, but I think they're stuck. :worried:

dirty~d~ said:
I've been trying to drop them like a pile of poo for the last two seasons, but I think they're stuck. :worried:
lol
I never realized how big culpepper was till last week when I saw his big ass standing with his O lineman. I couldnt tell them apart.

Wulfgar said:
lol
I never realized how big culpepper was till last week when I saw his big ass standing with his O lineman. I couldnt tell them apart.

It just goes to show how huge the offensive line for the Vikings is/was, or how small the OL is for the Raiders. LOL! Damn, even I laugh at the Raiders... so pathetic.

Cowboys outside linebackers are going to be exposed in pass coverage in this game with NEs TE, faulk and short passes to Welker.

Wulfgar said:
lol

i played basketball with cullpepper at ymca once dude can hoop and yes he's huge as fuck..

Top Bottom