Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots vs. Cowboys

• Thread starter Thread starter Douglas7777
  • Start date Start date
bran987 said:
I am a diehard Cowboy fan but the sad fact is that the new england press and the whole town is not even concerned about this game. They are totally focused on baseball and they are a baseball town. The press is about the Red Sox. I have heard nobody up there is really even talking about this game. The Patriots have played a BUTTLOAD of games bigger than this one in the past few years, and I seriously doubt Tom Brady is shaking in his boots at playing a 5-0 cowboy team on the road or otherwise.

It just ain't happening. It is just another game to them.

That being said, Dallas is a football town and we are HELLA excited. It's US that have a huge challenge ahead. They're better than us, but I think we can give them an awesome run for their money.
fuck you GO COWBoyS!@!!!!

Man would i love the steelers and cowboys to go to the superbowl....gettin a chubby thinkin about it

I'm going for the Carolina Cowboys

Realistically: Brady and Moss will have a spiffy day of playing catch at the expense of the Cowgirls' defense.

edit: For the record, I am not a Pats fan so don't try to tell me that my team is going down. I'll cheer for anyone playing against Dallas. :chomp: :evil:

Top Bottom