Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PATRIOTS, PATRIOTS and more PATRIOTS!!!

The pats may end up 8-8 if theyre lucky. Theve let most of their good guy go. Their first superbowl appearance was a fluke. They only got there on a bad call. Woodson clearly made Brady fumble. The Pats luck has ran out and they will go back to being the pushover team they once were for over a decade.

The eagles will not win either. I don't want to sound racist but there is the curse of a black quarterback. Doug Williams won the superbowl in the strike year therefore putting an asterik by his name in the record books. The curse caused McNabb to throw a pick at the end of the big game the last time. It also stopped the Titans on the one yard line against the Rams. Look in the books it is true but ready to be broken at any time.

dannomight said:
The pats may end up 8-8 if theyre lucky. Theve let most of their good guy go. Their first superbowl appearance was a fluke. They only got there on a bad call. Woodson clearly made Brady fumble. The Pats luck has ran out and they will go back to being the pushover team they once were for over a decade.

The eagles will not win either. I don't want to sound racist but there is the curse of a black quarterback. Doug Williams won the superbowl in the strike year therefore putting an asterik by his name in the record books. The curse caused McNabb to throw a pick at the end of the big game the last time. It also stopped the Titans on the one yard line against the Rams. Look in the books it is true but ready to be broken at any time.

Dude, the Patriots won 21 straight games during that stint. That is not luck.

We can't keep up that pace but come on, saying its luck is the a very telling characteristic of a jelous, cynical hater.

patsfan1379 said:
Dude, the Patriots won 21 straight games during that stint. That is not luck.

We can't keep up that pace but come on, saying its luck is the a very telling characteristic of a jelous, cynical hater.
Not hating just tellling the truth. They played smart football and had good players all around on both sides of the ball who could play smart and not make mistakes. Now most of those players are gone and their cheap DB tatics are shut down so their luck has ran out. Nowhere to go but down in NE.

dannomight said:
Not hating just tellling the truth. They played smart football and had good players all around on both sides of the ball who could play smart and not make mistakes. Now most of those players are gone and their cheap DB tatics are shut down so their luck has ran out. Nowhere to go but down in NE.

Dude you just contradicted yourself. You said it was luck, and you called their titles and streak a fluke - yet here you offer facts and evidence that say they did it by playing good football.

Make up your mind you senseless Patriot hater!

patsfan1379 said:
Dude you just contradicted yourself. You said it was luck, and you called their titles and streak a fluke - yet here you offer facts and evidence that say they did it by playing good football.

Don't bother. People yapped all day long that that pats where lucky. There's no way that 3 outta 4 can be all luck. Factor in the playoff games won with major injurys to starters...

patsfan1379 said:

If you knew how to read I said their first superbowl appearance was a fluke. Tom Brady clearly fumbled the ball from Woodson's hit. Learn to fully read a post before typing a reply. I really hate having to repeat myself because of someone else's ignorance.

dannomight said:
If you knew how to read I said their first superbowl appearance was a fluke. Tom Brady clearly fumbled the ball from Woodson's hit. Learn to fully read a post before typing a reply. I really hate having to repeat myself because of someone else's ignorance.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6591387&postcount=16

Don't get sarcastic man. Sarcasm is a sign of inner anger. Inner anger is a sign of compensation.

What are you compensating for?

PatsFan34 said:
I fucking love those guys...SHIT NUGGA, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!

Should be interesting to see who they play in the SuperBowl!!!

lmao..Too bad they have no receivers! They wont even make playoffs..

Top Bottom