Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PATRIOTS, PATRIOTS and more PATRIOTS!!!

im a patriot too :) theres is no better country than the US

mrjoker5150 said:
Eagles win the Super Bowl. I guarantee it. If I lose, you guys can ban me, Schwimmer style, or otherwise.

Eagles Win the SuperBowl! You heard it here first.

I'll remember this one!!! :)

Too bad it's Pittsburgs year. I'm not even a fan of them but I don't think there is anyone who can run with them especially with T.O out. I can see another thorough asskicking when then play the Pats in the playoffs just like they did earlier in the season

Delinquent said:
Too bad it's Pittsburgs year. I'm not even a fan of them but I don't think there is anyone who can run with them especially with T.O out. I can see another thorough asskicking when then play the Pats in the playoffs just like they did earlier in the season
Pittsburgs gonna do like the chiefs do. Good record in the regular season, then one and done.

jestros said:
Pittsburgs gonna do like the chiefs do. Good record in the regular season, then one and done.

Exactly. Roethlisberger is good. But not that good. Bill Cowher's intelligence on offense can't hold a candle to the mad scientist. Besides Big Bens got a cracked rib...

I think it's gonna be tough for the Patriots but since I'm a rabid fan. I gotta believe they can pull it off again.

If Manning didn't choke like a short throated slut, I'd be worried about him

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

P.S. I always try to dig up the old Pats threads!!!

patsfan1379 said:
Exactly. Roethlisberger is good. But not that good. Bill Cowher's intelligence on offense can't hold a candle to the mad scientist. Besides Big Bens got a cracked rib...

I think it's gonna be tough for the Patriots but since I'm a rabid fan. I gotta believe they can pull it off again.

If Manning didn't choke like a short throated slut, I'd be worried about him

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

P.S. I always try to dig up the old Pats threads!!!

seasonal bump. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom