Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PATRIOTS, PATRIOTS and more PATRIOTS!!!

PatsFan34 said:
I fucking love those guys...SHIT NUGGA, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!

Should be interesting to see who they play in the SuperBowl!!!

I hear ya brotha..............

patsfan1379 said:
just hearing their name still hurts me.

patsfan.jpg

patsfan1379 said:
I just peed my pants.

I live year-to-year.

Until you just showed that - I wouldn't have been able to even tell you what the score of that game was.

This year's different story - Pats will go 12-4 and won't have to worry about Denver, cause Denver will lose it Wild Card game.

a creed said:
I live year-to-year.

Until you just showed that - I wouldn't have been able to even tell you what the score of that game was.

This year's different story - Pats will go 12-4 and won't have to worry about Denver, cause Denver will lose it Wild Card game.

Denver didn't beat the Patriots last year the Patriots did. Screwed up kick returns, stupid interceptions blah blah blah...

patsfan1379 said:
Denver didn't beat the Patriots last year the Patriots did. Screwed up kick returns, stupid interceptions blah blah blah...

I also don't make excuses for my team - fact is - Denver still had to capitalize on our miscues/bad calls..............they did it - and Denver Won.

I am the biggest Pat's fan I know - and I can handle a loss like a man......

So can you - who cares about last year - when we won 3 out of 4 Superbowls, no one else in the league gave a shit the year/s after, and they souldn't have.

New season - everyone's tied for First before week one, so man-up and look forward to THIS season.

a creed said:
I also don't make excuses for my team - fact is - Denver still had to capitalize on our miscues/bad calls..............they did it - and Denver Won.

I am the biggest Pat's fan I know - and I can handle a loss like a man......

So can you - who cares about last year - when we won 3 out of 4 Superbowls, no one else in the league gave a shit the year/s after, and they souldn't have.

New season - everyone's tied for First before week one, so man-up and look forward to THIS season.

Thanks for the speech coach! Put me in! I'm ready!!!

patsfan1379 said:
Thanks for the speech coach! Put me in! I'm ready!!!

If you're playing for the Pats - I'm gonna need you to play the following postitions all in one game

Kicker
D.E.
L.B.
W.R

If you have trouble playing more than one position, just have a chat with Troy Brown.

a creed said:
If you're playing for the Pats - I'm gonna need you to play the following postitions all in one game

Kicker
D.E.
L.B.
W.R

If you have trouble playing more than one position, just have a chat with Troy Brown.

And you have to do all this while getting paid league minimum.

Top Bottom