Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots = ownd, again

MightyMouse69 said:
all teams were taping, that is why Goodell sent out the memo, the Patriots continued after the memo...don't be foolish.

Plus all teams are allowed to tape signals, it's the location they were taping from that was the infraction. Yet they dominated, so people need to have this as a crutch to not give any credit.

so let me think the patriots only did it these few times......bullshit.....they've been doing it for most likely 7-8 years. You think they stopped in 03-06.....hell no they've been doing it for a long time and destroyed most of the evidence.....comeon man....even if I was a Pats fan I would admit it looks really shady......since Im not a fan the truth is already there, they're just trying to cover it up and put doubt in peoples minds. And the NFL dosent want their dynasty team to go up in smoke like that and have so much controversy like baseball is having with steriods.

seaking420 said:
so let me think the patriots only did it these few times......bullshit.....they've been doing it for most likely 7-8 years. You think they stopped in 03-06.....hell no they've been doing it for a long time and destroyed most of the evidence.....comeon man....even if I was a Pats fan I would admit it looks really shady......since Im not a fan the truth is already there, they're just trying to cover it up and put doubt in peoples minds. And the NFL dosent want their dynasty team to go up in smoke like that and have so much controversy like baseball is having with steriods.
We know for a fact the did not do it all last year, and they go 18-1. Not bad for a team that can only win when cheating but was not cheating lolololololol

i wonder if the ny football giants defense had the patriot's playbook. tom brady spent alot time getting to know the turf in arizona.

fistfullofsteel said:
i wonder if the ny football giants defense had the patriot's playbook. tom brady spent alot time getting to know the turf in arizona.
Who knows. Pats beet them a few weeks before. Barely but they won. Then the giants beet them. Clearly ether team had a good chance to win that game and they were both great teams.

Brad looked drugged up to me but that just me.

Top Bottom