Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots = ownd, again

From what I understand , Roger Gadell was not going to punish the Patriots for Spygate unless *NEW* information arises that they were continuing such efforts. What these tapes imply is that the Patriots have been video taping other teams signals SINCE 2000 and Spygate goes much deeper then just one Jets game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats have already been shredding video to cover up their activities. They should be fined and lose draft picks for the next several years because of this

"After more than two months of negotiations, lawyers for the league and Walsh finally reached an agreement on April 23 on terms that will allow him to talk with Goodell. They include an agreement by the Patriots not to sue Walsh and to pay his legal expenses and his airfare to New York from Hawaii, where he is now a golf pro."

So the Pats had to pay this cheese eaters legal fees and a trip to Hawaii to get him to turn over his tapes? Double whammy. This cawksmoker is just as bad as the fuck who's going after Roger Clemens. People trying to narc just to get some money and fame.

jestro said:
"After more than two months of negotiations, lawyers for the league and Walsh finally reached an agreement on April 23 on terms that will allow him to talk with Goodell. They include an agreement by the Patriots not to sue Walsh and to pay his legal expenses and his airfare to New York from Hawaii, where he is now a golf pro."

So the Pats had to pay this cheese eaters legal fees and a trip to Hawaii to get him to turn over his tapes? Double whammy. This cawksmoker is just as bad as the fuck who's going after Roger Clemens. People trying to narc just to get some money and fame.
Why should he have to pay a lawyer? This is all the Patriots doing. They would just say he was doing it on his own and thats why we fired him, then he'd be the one going to jail. Fuck that. He's doing exactly what I would do. You want my info? I want two things - a get out of jail free card and a guarantee this whole thing won't cost me any money.

I believe if Roger Gadell doesn't want everyone to start video taping other teams sidlines , the Pats will be punished again. And rightfully so since this was covered up as Chris Collisnworth put it on "Inside the NFL" All the initial evidence was destroyed before the other teams were informed of such action

jestro said:
But they won't, so build yourself a bridge and get over it.

Dial_tone said:
Why should he have to pay a lawyer? This is all the Patriots doing. They would just say he was doing it on his own and thats why we fired him, then he'd be the one going to jail. Fuck that. He's doing exactly what I would do. You want my info? I want two things - a get out of jail free card and a guarantee this whole thing won't cost me any money.
They wanted him to cough up the tapes.

A) The tapes contained things the nfl already knew about. It says so right on NFL.com. Why would the pats care if he turned over shit they already admitted to?
B) Isn't it suspicious this came out right before this years Superbowl?

Come on bro, like the Pats wanted all this bullshit, they wanted him to turn the fucking things over post haste, it woulda been a lot less pub. He wouldn't do it until they cut a deal with him.
He's a weasley little snake, there's no two ways about it.

gjohnson5 said:
I believe if Roger Gadell doesn't want everyone to start video taping other teams sidlines , the Pats will be punished again. And rightfully so since this was covered up as Chris Collisnworth put it on "Inside the NFL" All the initial evidence was destroyed before the other teams were informed of such action
Your dumb as are ugly. And Roger Goodell doesn't have to inform teams of jack shit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8083632c&template=without-video&confirm=true

"This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press.

jestro said:
They wanted him to cough up the tapes.

A) The tapes contained things the nfl already knew about. It says so right on NFL.com. Why would the pats care if he turned over shit they already admitted to?
B) Isn't it suspicious this came out right before this years Superbowl?
Not really. Every reporter needs a new angle on Super Bowl stories.

jestro said:
Come on bro, like the Pats wanted all this bullshit, they wanted him to turn the fucking things over post haste, it woulda been a lot less pub. He wouldn't do it until they cut a deal with him.
He's a weasley little snake, there's no two ways about it.
Again, why should he put himself at legal risk for something his employer told him to do?

Top Bottom