Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots = ownd, again

as long as they oust belichick from the league, I'm cool with it. I'll actually root for the pats "every now and then". I can't stand that rim job.

jestro said:
Your dumb as are ugly. And Roger Goodell doesn't have to inform teams of jack shit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8083632c&template=without-video&confirm=true

"This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press.

so your saying its not the pats fault that its all the schmuck who taped the other teams fault? the pats are just innocent in all this right??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bigmann245 said:
so your saying its not the pats fault that its all the schmuck who taped the other teams fault? the pats are just innocent in all this right??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you'd read what I wrote, which is the league already knew about this, and one cawksmoker took his time to turn in the tapes. Re-read this quote until you understand.

"This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press.

jestro said:
If you'd read what I wrote, which is the league already knew about this, and one cawksmoker took his time to turn in the tapes. Re-read this quote until you understand.

so you obviously dont believe the pats are covering up other tapes that can bury them???? It goes way deeper than what they admitted to.

bigmann245 said:
so you obviously dont believe the pats are covering up other tapes that can bury them???? It goes way deeper than what they admitted to.
Sure, they could of, but not these tapes here. So lets deal with what's really on the table. If you want to go back 8 years, I'm sure half the league has taped.

Roger Gadell or Goodell or whatever is who covered up information. I'm not concerned about his point of view. He's part of the problem...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3228494

Specter told ESPN's Sal Paolantonio that after hearing Goodell's depiction of why evidence provided by the Patriots was destroyed, he wanted more answers.

"The commissioner's explanation as to why he destroyed the tapes does not ring true," Specter said.

Shortly after Specter's comments Sunday, Goodell said on ESPN's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" that he would be "more than happy to meet with the senator at the earliest possible moment."

Goodell planned to go to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii after the Super Bowl in Arizona, but would adjust his plans if necessary. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told ESPN's Rachel Nichols on Monday that Goodell would meet with Specter at the end of this week at the earliest, and possible next week if Specter is still interested. Both staffs are working on the arrangements.

Specter wants to know if Goodell spoke to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to determine if Brady benefited from any of the illegally gathered material.

When asked on "OTL" if he would interview any players, Specter said it was possible, but not a certainty.

Specter should get his fucking nose out of the NFL. It's not like we are a problem free country. Gas prices, food prices, home loans. He needs to stfu. Someone should investigate his ass for being a schmuck. Isn't he the one who's an Eagle fan?

like any players are going to admit to being privy to the opposite teams calls. They know full well what that would mean to the patriots dynasty.

jealous/haters up in here

funny how all tapes were destroyed yet the Pats managed to rip off 18 straight wins after the fact

all teams were taping, that is why Goodell sent out the memo, the Patriots continued after the memo...don't be foolish.

Top Bottom