Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots just landed

seaking420 said:
Injuries is part of the game, dont give me that BS that the colt beat NE because of injuries, the colts had a great team. The afc is stacked with teams I dont know who will win, it could be any teams year. As much as I hate the Pats they do look dam good on paper, but I think manginious does have Bill Bel number now.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. I like how this new group of managers are picking up quality players. Starting from the core out. And we now have a runningback this year to go with our two WR's, plus Chads is one of the best at play action passers in the game right now.
The colts had quite a few injuries and still won. even with guys that were questionable.

gotmilk said:
Rumor is a lot of guys are retiring next year for sure. Bruschi, Harrison, and Mike Vrabel. Lance Briggs wants to come to New England but NE did not want to give up a 1st and 3rd round pick this year.

Asante is on his way out (supposedly to Dallas since they have an extra 1st from Cleveland). That will give NE three first round picks next year.

Rumor has it Dillion may come back now. Since he was cut he can restructure his contract to include a signing bonus.
:)

jestro's post was way too fuckin long.....but

new england's success over the years was predicated on one thing.

Quality character players. They never had the most raw talent, but they had the most poise, hardwork and preparation than any other team in the league. They played like a true team. Most of their a-plus talent was internal/drafted, and when they started to get the big pay day...they did the smart thing, franchised the player and then traded them for a first rounder and ssomething else.

This free agency/trade frenzy is completely altering that school of thought. I can't say as a jets fan that i'm not scared of the firepower, but deep down i believe these moves out of desperation and it's not going to be easy to get all these guys to buy into belichick's system that quickly. the patriots moves have always been subtle, conservative yet effective (must like mangini and tannenbaum are doing for the jets now...obviously after that mold)

the team with the most talent never seems to win. agreed? i think that is universal in most sports

calveless wonder said:
jestro's post was way too fuckin long.....but

new england's success over the years was predicated on one thing.

Quality character players. They never had the most raw talent, but they had the most poise, hardwork and preparation than any other team in the league. They played like a true team. Most of their a-plus talent was internal/drafted, and when they started to get the big pay day...they did the smart thing, franchised the player and then traded them for a first rounder and ssomething else.

This free agency/trade frenzy is completely altering that school of thought. I can't say as a jets fan that i'm not scared of the firepower, but deep down i believe these moves out of desperation and it's not going to be easy to get all these guys to buy into belichick's system that quickly. the patriots moves have always been subtle, conservative yet effective (must like mangini and tannenbaum are doing for the jets now...obviously after that mold)

the team with the most talent never seems to win. agreed? i think that is universal in most sports
*cough* NY yankees *cough*

dannomight said:
*cough* NY yankees *cough*

yep.........
yankees past few years, knicks of the past few years (not THE best talent, but huge payroll...and on paper and in video games they're one the highest rated), portland trailblazers of the 90's, lakers when they had shaq, kobe, payton and malone. those all come to mind......

calveless wonder said:
yep.........
yankees past few years, knicks of the past few years (not THE best talent, but huge payroll...and on paper and in video games they're one the highest rated), portland trailblazers of the 90's, lakers when they had shaq, kobe, payton and malone. those all come to mind......
the lakers did good til ego's collided and shaq got fat.

Top Bottom