Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots just landed

gjohnson5 said:
We'll see...

Receivers do no good when your quarterback is flat on his back.
Defense wins championships

unless field commander Manning is lining up behind center.........than the defense can take a nap..........well, until playoff time that is..... :)

Coordinators around the league right now are talking about the Patriots.
They are saying they are going to come out with an offense that has never been seen before.
I don't know what that means. All I know is they are all talking about it.
Shit with Moss running a 4.29... Stallworth burning it on the other side... Welker going over the middle... Watson should be wide open. The running back should have a pretty good time of it too!
The defense is sick. Don't be fooled!

calveless wonder said:
the team with the most talent never seems to win. agreed? i think that is universal in most sports

*cough* Jordan's Bulls *cough*

*cough* old school Lakers *cough*

*cough* Celtics of the 60's *cough*

slat1 said:
Coordinators around the league right now are talking about the Patriots.
They are saying they are going to come out with an offense that has never been seen before.
I don't know what that means. All I know is they are all talking about it.
Shit with Moss running a 4.29... Stallworth burning it on the other side... Welker going over the middle... Watson should be wide open. The running back should have a pretty good time of it too!
The defense is sick. Don't be fooled!
the only thing the pats have left to do is go undefeated :)

Well, plus, look at their schedule. The road games are just sick. Couple of crazy home games too. I think the pats go 13-3.

Top Bottom