Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patrick Arnold goes down...

Alpine`

Patrick Arnold Indicted - BALCO Source

Patrick Arnold Indicted on Steroid Distribution Charges

Government General Accounting Office Releases Report on Steroid Availability Over the Internet

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/newsletters/2005/11/03.htm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051104/ap_on_sp_ot/athletes_steroids

Poor bastard. They are going to make an example out of him in this witch hunt.
His Avatar as of late has been Lee Harvey Oswald - "the Patsy" - looks like he was right. In case you guys dont know this is the genius behind Ergopharm. He hardly "needed" to make extra money selling anything like this IMO.

Business will continue as usual for Pro sports, Pro trainers, and other high dollar chemists and labs (aka "custom" supplement companies).

Last edited:
wow, our own government is covering up for its mistakes right now, but lets go bust some guy for steroids. Good use of resouces.

The maximum penalty for each of the two conspiracy charges is five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. For the misbranding charge, it is three years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Originally Posted by Amy Shipley @ Washington Post

Authorities said they relied on information from 2002 U.S. Olympic bobsledder Gea Johnson, who described herself as a friend of Arnold's for two or three years, to confirm his identity in a series of postings to a public message board at Bodybuilding.com in which he boasted of having synthesized steroids since 1991.

Arnold apparently thought he had escaped sanction in connection with the BALCO scandals, writing on the message board Aug. 1: "I have learned that the only crime in selling one of these compounds is a minor FDA violation . . . really, as much as the feds may want to make an example of me, with the way the law is written there is not much that can be done. Certainly they may make a media and political controversy out of it. But I don't care."

Big brother sure is extending its tentacles to all of our freedoms....so what prohormones help baseball and other athletes...they just want the revenue from it, just like booze, gambling...

its okay to go gamble in vegas, but bet on the weekends w/a couple friends on a few NFL games, then you're busted....basically comes down to "where's my share of the pie"

Top Bottom