Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patrick Arnold goes down...

This is rediculous. You mean to tell me I can get sloppy ass drunk from 2 bottles of Turkey and a case of Bud. Wake up half naked on the lawn with vaseline all over my ass, my house on fire and wearing cowboy boots, but yet I can't safely abuse steroids? Give me a fucking break. Fat ass politicians that sit around smoke cigars and drinking whiskey and yet throw me jail because I want some mass BULLLLLLSHHHIIIITTTTT!

I hate the goverment.Were not hurting anyone,so we want to look good,we don't have implants like lady's.Just leave us alone,people can smoke and drink that there does more harm to there body than gear.

rush74 said:
You have to remember that a lot of the guys who took this shit were young guys 17 and 18 years of age who wouldnt know about the tricks these guys played. I was totally sucked in my the guys at t-mag with their mag10 propoganda. TC who I thought had integrity said that this stuff had zero side's when it first came out. Patrick Arnold didnt go to that extent but he, of all people must have know what effects it was going to have seeing that he formulated the stuff. The only honest guy was the one from Advant Labs, he said straight up when it came out that it was harsh on the hair, prostate, and hpta etc.

What has happened is Karma, pure and simple.

Par Deus.

He got fed up with fighting off the goons.

Good guy. Smart guy.

Just hope they dont give the guy a rough sentence? Unless they allready have. Everything's politics these day's. I can't blame rafeal palmero or similar people looking to get a little edge on their career. This issue always gets too much attention. IMO the damage athletes endure on their bodies by playing sports is far more worrisome than using juice.

Top Bottom