Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patrick Arnold goes down...

macrophage69alpha said:

lol Macro - That wasn't directed at you. Since I signed up in 2001 I've seen several people pick the same screen name - alpine. Must be a popular name for some reason.

Alpine said:
lol Macro - That wasn't directed at you. Since I signed up in 2001 I've seen several people pick the same screen name - alpine. Must be a popular name for some reason.

completely did not catch the name difference subtlety

he owns ergopharm, he is one of the people behind the "prohormone" plague, androdiol and 1-ad in particular. While his creativity in skirting the DSHEAS is often vaunted, he brought or was involved with many compounds to the OTC market that were side effect laden and sold as though they were side effect free (safe).

IMO there is nothing wrong with PH and the newer methylated steroids, as long as the risks and side effects are well known (they are not, so IMO selling them (particularly selling them as "safe" alternatives to steroids) is/was unconscionable). the newer methylated steroids are particularly bad because they, from all accounts, are extremely hepatoxic.

Top Bottom