Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patrick Arnold goes down...

Alpine said:
lol Macro - That wasn't directed at you. Since I signed up in 2001 I've seen several people pick the same screen name - alpine. Must be a popular name for some reason.

I registered on here as alpine, alpine_ or some variant like that a long time ago. Then for some lame reason it got locked and kept asking me to register/pay for Plat. I dont know if I didnt post enough or what happened. But I couldnt post - it literally held my nick prisoner. Finally I just registered a new nick - the current one. More than likely its just you and me on here. Im on numerous other boards and havent seen an alpine. I would have done plat but im a broke college student. :D

Im sure that all those who had their HPTAs fucked up by his 1AD would see this as a small form of justice, those fuckers at Biotest with their MAG10 product should be held accountable as well. Sorry no sympathy from me.

rush74 said:
Im sure that all those who had their HPTAs fucked up by his 1AD would see this as a small form of justice

Anyone who wasted their money on "steroid-like" products had to understand there were risks involved. When your liver has to break a product down with the hopes you can alter carbon rings to create steroid compounds within the body, your liver is going to be running overtime.

Prohormones=neither used by pros nor legit hormones.

I find it ironic that misbranding can result in 3 years in jail. What about all the scam OTC products that are filled with sugars and other binders? Is that not misbranding? Your local General Nutrition store is a misbranding whorehouse.

rush74 said:
Im sure that all those who had their HPTAs fucked up by his 1AD would see this as a small form of justice, those fuckers at Biotest with their MAG10 product should be held accountable as well. Sorry no sympathy from me.

thats actually a good point

gotmilk said:
Anyone who wasted their money on "steroid-like" products had to understand there were risks involved.

actually no. MOST of them did not, these were pushed as SAFE alternatives to steroids. No mentions of gyno, hair loss, libido problems, suppression (and subsequent need for PCT), etc (until they became widely apparent)

macrophage69alpha said:
actually no.

I didn't consider that most people do not pay attention to the supplement industry's tricks. Kind of like when people were buying crap loads of boron....or RUSSIAN Dear Antler....or Mexican Sasperilla root....or all the other supplements that made you as big as Arnold.

You have to remember that a lot of the guys who took this shit were young guys 17 and 18 years of age who wouldnt know about the tricks these guys played. I was totally sucked in my the guys at t-mag with their mag10 propoganda. TC who I thought had integrity said that this stuff had zero side's when it first came out. Patrick Arnold didnt go to that extent but he, of all people must have know what effects it was going to have seeing that he formulated the stuff. The only honest guy was the one from Advant Labs, he said straight up when it came out that it was harsh on the hair, prostate, and hpta etc.

What has happened is Karma, pure and simple.

I hate the cocksuckers that comprise the govt. My parents have done everything right their whole life and now the govt. is screwing them over. Bastards! I feel like the guy in Braveheart when I say that.

Members,

Respected Chemist and Elite Fitness.com Platinum Member Patrick Arnold Could Become the Latest Victim in the BALCO Steroid Scandal!

By now you’ve no doubt seen and heard numerous stories and reports on the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative (BALCO) steroid "scandal" that was exposed in 2004. In fact, you’d have to be from another planet not to have heard anything with the high profile sports names that were implicated in the case. Some of baseball’s biggest stars such as Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi, boxer "Sugar" Shane Mosely, as well as one of the greatest track and field athletes of all time, Marion Jones, were just a few of the athletes mentioned in the investigation of the BALCO Corporation. Their names were dragged through the mud in the case alleging that BALCO supplied steroids and other performance enhancing substances banned by professional sports to its clients.

BALCO’s founder and president, Victor Conte Jr., has not been immune to the circus either as he received the largest punishment administered to anybody involved with the case so far. He received a four month prison sentence followed by four more months of house arrest for his role in directing a plan to provide athletes with undetectable banned substances. Now, another name can now be added to the witch hunt as Champaign, Illinois chemist and EliteFitness.com Platinum Member Patrick Arnold has been indicted on three counts by a U.S. grand jury in San Francisco, California.

Find the full story in this week's EliteFitness.com News:

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/111405.html

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

Top Bottom