Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packing on Muscle

strawberry2 said:
Oh, by the way...many of you girls have GREAT abs! That is about one of the hardest muscles on a woman to get the 6-pack look. I have great upper abs, but my lower and obliques are what gives me the most trouble. My trainer gives me certain ab exercises, and I do the little ab wheel (which is great)...but what do you guys do for abs? :)

LOL

The only time I see my lower abs is when I'm dehydrated from not drinking ANY water right before a competition. Otherwise - I'm like you - I can see the uppers but never the lowers. All the water I drink completely hides them..

slat1 said:
I think the biggest issue with most women who start working out is that they think they are going to get HUGE from lifting.

When I used to train people, I would always laugh when I heard that...like this huge amount of muscle would appear miraculously overnight. I would also laugh because I was at the time busting my ass to gain muscle to compete and knew how hard it was to do so.

Not stating in any way that women won't put on some muscle should they work at it, just dispelling the myth I guess.

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Top Bottom