Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packing on Muscle

velvett said:
I started this thread because I don't want anyone that is new or fairly new or returning to the idea of weight lifting to think that they can't achieve certain things.

I also don't want to see people thinking (especially lurkers) that the only way they can achieve their muscle gainning goals is through the use of steriods.

aye, and on the money.. it is AMAZING how an untrained or poorly trained/poorly fed body can react to intense training and great diet.. and YES, HUGE gains can be made in LBM and HUGE reduction of BF when there is so much room for improvement in those areas.. shite, look at my pics linked below, Vel is right on the money with idea that ANYTHING is possible.

Now, for those lifetime clean BBs or serious athletes that have been hardcore training for YEARS, a few lbs a year is a BIG DEAL, as they have in many cases reached the limmits of their genetic potential. There are VERY few folks that are actually in that category...

ChefWide said:
aye, and on the money.. it is AMAZING how an untrained or poorly trained/poorly fed body can react to intense training and great diet.. and YES, HUGE gains can be made in LBM and HUGE reduction of BF when there is so much room for improvement in those areas.. shite, look at my pics linked below, Vel is right on the money with idea that ANYTHING is possible.

Now, for those lifetime clean BBs or serious athletes that have been hardcore training for YEARS, a few lbs a year is a BIG DEAL, as they have in many cases reached the limmits of their genetic potential. There are VERY few folks that are actually in that category...
I'm Sorry BUT WHOLLY Before & Afters!!! I've only listened and read about your awesome transformation, but WOW... GREAT pics!!!! :rose:

ChefWide said:

EXACTLY.

*Bunny* said:
I'm Sorry BUT WHOLLY Before & Afters!!! I've only listened and read about your awesome transformation, but WOW... GREAT pics!!!! :rose:

I second that, WOW , what an inspiration ...Kudo's to you!!! :)

I think if you can average 8-10lbs of lean muscle gains per year while natty, then you are doing quite well. It's really tough to get much more than that without assistance.

hey bunny, vachelle: thanks, no hijackee threadee... ;)

Frisky said:
8-16 lbs in a year, really is that attainable without 'assistance'? I'm not saying by any means that you are wrong but im curious. I know for a newbee they will tend to put on muscle quicker. Also age has alot to do with it. So I believe maybe it is possible.

Some pro's that have a hard time holding on the 8-10lbs lbm yearly. I'm guessing that it has to do with the whole cutting process though. Easy to gain but during the process of cutting you tend to lose some of it.

I'd love to add 8-10lbs of LBM a year, my body tends to add it easily but when I cut eats up alot of it.

Excellent point. People that are newer to training will certainly add more than someone who has been training for years.

Eventually, the muscle gain will slow. You will never add muscle like you do the first couple years you train HARD.

But given the right diet and training program, as well as factoring in genetics, then there is no reason you shouldn't be able to gain muscle regularly. The actual amount WILL differ depending on the individual.

Female Figure/Fitness Pro's go through very strict dieting - which can account for muscle loss. Additionally, they RARELY do true BULKING - due to photo shoots, appearances, etc. They cannot allow themselves to change dramatically - even in the off season. This can account for the reduced amt of muscle mass they can gain, and why it is so hard for them to put on muscle at times.

Well the same could be said for cardio and eating clean.

Your body will grow accustomed to both until you find a new way to do the very same thing.

As for Pro - you're talking situation because of their lifestyle and because of their need to look a certain way X amount of the time their ability to accomplish certain goals in a specific way is hindered but even then not impossible providing their natural.

Beating down your body through abusive cutting rituals is merely that, abuse and loss of muscle is your consequence how bad that consequence is is dependant of the very same factors that went into growing those muscles.

But for the masses and not the 4 or 5 women here do compete (and how many Pros do we have here?) shouldn't be lead in a direction that they can't have the body they want without the help of AS.

You CAN have the body you want with out the help of AS.. thats not at all what I'm saying.

Top Bottom