Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OSTA-SARMS and S4 thoughts

Tripp_

Hi

Ive been running a cycle consisting of 60mg ed of Oral Turinabol for 6 weeks with good gains and a great pump till about week 5 then I kind of subsided.

Ive extended my cycle with OSTA-Sarms and sarms S4. In a little more than a week, ive dropped weight, look less defined and sore muscles all over. Not impressed with what the compounds are doing to me this far. Im keeping the diet the same as when on the OT, on a bulk.

Im running the OSTA at 25mg ed and the S4 at 50mg ed. Have tried the S4 right before the OT cycle and was not impressed back then either! My libido went down a bit, that was kind of it.

Is it expecting WAY to much for the compounds to yield similar gains and results of the OT cycle at 60 mg ed?

Any input in the matter would be appreciated!

regards,
Tripp.

Last edited:
Give it a little more time bro. That s4 and osra-sarms stack should be really good. The osta takes a couple weeks to start seeing changes.

You will be happy with your results.

Also, relize you are shutdown from the 6 weeks of tbol. So of course your libido is down.

I will start PCT by the start of next week, for the time being, im just taking Ostarine+s4 to keep levels high to avoid losing the acquired mass.

How about if I ran the Osta-sarm for longer, say up to three months at 25mg ed? Would that be downright stupid? Im thinking about doing bloodwork before and after, to contribute to the field of interest for those who wants to be able to estimate effects.

Oh, and would a over the counter (or those who arent, hehe) that helps free up more testosterone be synergistic with this compound in your opinion? That lowers SGBH (spelling?) that is. this is just something that popped up, im not really in to depth with the AR feedback loop and what not. need to get on that!

OR.... should I up the dose to 50mgs ed?! =) would be rather expensive to run for about 8 weeks, but hey - money grows on trees! ;)

Btw...still waiting for this to kick in.. =) maaaaaaybe seeing some positive things today, some hardening up.

Last edited:
I will start PCT by the start of next week, for the time being, im just taking Ostarine+s4 to keep levels high to avoid losing the acquired mass.

How about if I ran the Osta-sarm for longer, say up to three months at 25mg ed? Would that be downright stupid? Im thinking about doing bloodwork before and after, to contribute to the field of interest for those who wants to be able to estimate effects.

Oh, and would a over the counter (or those who arent, hehe) that helps free up more testosterone be synergistic with this compound in your opinion? That lowers SGBH (spelling?) that is. this is just something that popped up, im not really in to depth with the AR feedback loop and what not. need to get on that!

OR.... should I up the dose to 50mgs ed?! =) would be rather expensive to run for about 8 weeks, but hey - money grows on trees! ;)

Btw...still waiting for this to kick in.. =) maaaaaaybe seeing some positive things today, some hardening up.

Dont worry bro, the osta will kick in.

Yes you can run 3 months straight at 25mg!
One of my buds is going to do just that!
Takes a couple weeks to fully kick in, but you will know righr away when it does :)

Top Bottom