Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opec cuts oil production by 2.2 million barrels a day!!!

who are The United Emirates and how do they determine this?

The whole world is not doing well economically. I think the US is the driving force of economy, if we're not doing well, most other countries are not either except for a select few that prosper from our fall. I know someone from italy and they said its really bad over there too, worse than the US.

The whole world is not doing well economically. I think the US is the driving force of economy, if we're not doing well, most other countries are not either except for a select few that prosper from our fall. I know someone from italy and they said its really bad over there too, worse than the US.

They are one of the countries over there that produce oil...how they(opec) determine who cuts production at any one time I dont know.

Anybody know if gas went up yet cause of this?

It is all of the countries ref: Dubai, Kuwait, Iran etc

As long as America depends so heavily on oil, it will continue to be at the mercy of OPEC.

The solution:

A) build several nuke power plants, and roll out the fully electric cars

OR

B) get hydrogen cars to market, and set up a hydrogen distribution network

then sit back and laugh while watching those bastards whither away and die

Those greedy bastards. The WORLD is in a recession, times are tough for EVERYONE, so they want to make things harder for the world by raising the price on a critical resource?

I guess some people just aren't content making $1 million a day, they don't feel truly fulfilled unless they're making at least $2 million, preferably more.

Top Bottom