Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On the train to the Jet Game

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
sanchez develops, next year jets win the divison ..having jekins back will help them with the run also
last years flacco/ryan > this years sanchez

look at the numbers, sanchez was better the 1st half of the year, and then regressed second half. less yards, less TDs, lesser completion % and more INTs

the gunslinger mentality only works if you have a legit WR.. just ask Jay Cutler.

*How's that Braylon trade working out?

last years flacco/ryan > this years sanchez

look at the numbers, sanchez was better the 1st half of the year, and then regressed second half. less yards, less TDs, lesser completion % and more INTs

the gunslinger mentality only works if you have a legit WR.. just ask Jay Cutler.

*How's that Braylon trade working out?
yes they both were much better last year then sanchez is this year. especially ryan

yes they both were much better last year then sanchez is this year. especially ryan
i thought ryan looked great this year.. flacco less so. hard to gauge though since Baltimore is so dependent on the run, not that ATL doesn't have a solid run game (they do)

i'm just not so fast to jump on rookie QBs. eventually thomas jones is going to run out of gas, and as much as i like shonn greene, he is not an every down back. point being that i don't think sanchize can carry a team.

i thought ryan looked great this year.. flacco less so. hard to gauge though since Baltimore is so dependent on the run, not that ATL doesn't have a solid run game (they do)

i'm just not so fast to jump on rookie QBs. eventually thomas jones is going to run out of gas, and as much as i like shonn greene, he is not an every down back. point being that i don't think sanchize can carry a team.

wasnt even talkin about this year.. gotta compare rookie seasons to be fair ..

too be honest with the jets good defense and run game if sanchez was as good as ryan in comparing rookie years jets would have deff won a few more games .. flacco as well

PCT YDS TD INT
Mark Sanchez 53.8 2444 12 20

last year
ryan 61.1 3440 16 11
flacco 60.0 2971 14 12

not even close but i think even jet fans would agree with that

wasnt even talkin about this year.. gotta compare rookie seasons to be fair ..

too be honest with the jets good defense and run game if sanchez was as good as ryan in comparing rookie years jets would have deff won a few more games .. flacco as well
i was talking about rookie years.. didn't mean to confuse the issue.

my second post was about how i thought ryan looked even better this year, and flacco less so.

Top Bottom