Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On the train to the Jet Game

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
He website was wrong by the way. No buses, just need to switch trains,

SANCHIZE!

LOL @ him continuing to cost the Jets games. You'd have a wild card locked up if Clemons was starting every week.

by this comment you're a retard and clearly don't follow the games or know what you're talking about. "Clemens" is terrible and can't even hold a clipboard properly. he's actually the reason they lost the game because he couldn't hold a snap properly. When the guy came in for sanchez during the buffalo game i was about to have a heart attack...the guy was bobbling snaps and TRIPPING over himself. He literally *sacked* himself on 1 play

3 botched fg's within the 20 yard line..all for a different reason?
1 botched snap, 1 botched hold, and a chip shot wide right.

and then on 4 and 6th with a chance to win the game the D hovers around Tony Gonzalez but no one is actually in his way? all while knowing the ball is obviously going to him...

Sanchez's turnovers led to 3 points for the falcons. special teams cost them 9 points. yeah...do the math. special teams has cost them 2 games this season, the other being home against miami when they gave up to 2 return TDs to Ted fuckin Ginn jr of all people. The defense giving up the lead and collapsing on the final drive(jacksonville, @ miami) in games which sanchez played really well cost them another 2. they win even those 2 games and i doubt you hear anybody talking scapegoating a rookie QB. Even the game in which he threw 5 INT's, they still woudl have won if not for a stupid holding penalty and then *another* botched snap in overtime

Ignorance at its finest

It's the jets. they are the most creative losers in the world

by this comment you're a retard and clearly don't follow the games or know what you're talking about. "Clemens" is terrible and can't even hold a clipboard properly. he's actually the reason they lost the game because he couldn't hold a snap properly. When the guy came in for sanchez during the buffalo game i was about to have a heart attack...the guy was bobbling snaps and TRIPPING over himself. He literally *sacked* himself on 1 play

and then on 4 and 6th with a chance to win the game the D hovers around Tony Gonzalez but no one is actually in his way? all while knowing the ball is obviously going to him...

Sanchez's turnovers led to 3 points for the falcons. special teams cost them 9 points. yeah...do the math. special teams has cost them 2 games this season, the other being home against miami when they gave up to 2 return TDs to Ted fuckin Ginn jr of all people. The defense giving up the lead and collapsing on the final drive(jacksonville, @ miami) in games which sanchez played really well cost them another 2. they win even those 2 games and i doubt you hear anybody talking scapegoating a rookie QB. Even the game in which he threw 5 INT's, they still woudl have won if not for a stupid holding penalty and then *another* botched snap in overtime

Ignorance at its finest

lol

Ignorance at its finest

I've only seen a few Jets games in full this year, cause they aren't in my market. So outside of when they play the Pats and a spot game here and there I have highlights to rely on. And those highlights have been of INTs.

I'm not saying Clemens is good, cause he is clearly not. But when I look at the Jets, I see a team with a solid D and a great ground game. If I'm a coach I put in someone to manage the game and not recklessly throw picks. You don't have to be a good QB to win, you just have to not turn the ball over, which has obviously been a big problem for Sanchez.

Late to respond, but Clemens is not an NFL quaterback IMO.
Dood will be cut after this season.

Late to respond, but Clemens is not an NFL quaterback IMO.
Dood will be cut after this season.

yea he sucks .. cut or lifetime back-up 3rd stringer ..almost zero chance of being anything more

yea he sucks .. cut or lifetime back-up 3rd stringer ..almost zero chance of being anything more

he's a bum that can't play in new york.

he's from puddles neck of the woods

sanchez is going to be a good (and consistent) quarterback very soon. hes alot smarter with the ball and understands his role on the team. has all the physical and mental skills, so its only a matter of time.

whether that translate to the next game, who knows...but i think he'll play pretty well this game. they're gonna pound the rock

he's a bum that can't play in new york.

he's from puddles neck of the woods

sanchez is going to be a good (and consistent) quarterback very soon. hes alot smarter with the ball and understands his role on the team. has all the physical and mental skills, so its only a matter of time.

whether that translate to the next game, who knows...but i think he'll play pretty well this game. they're gonna pound the rock

sanchez develops, next year jets win the divison ..having jekins back will help them with the run also

Top Bottom