Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On the train to the Jet Game

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
L

lartinos

I got mad layerz sun.
Saw a fight in the stands a few days
ago at the islander/ranger game.
Sure I'll see something good today.
Lirr to jersey transit and then a short bus ride from secaucus.

who cares

Cheer loudly for woody!

danny had a GREAT block that saved the play on a blitz pickup when they left him in the backfield on 3rd down...and also a great option run play. love that guy. most jets fans love him. he's like our next wayne chrebet/wes welker type

on a side note....LOL @ the refs having to stop the game to say "please stop blowing whistles in the stands"

danny had a GREAT block that saved the play on a blitz pickup when they left him in the backfield on 3rd down...and also a great option run play. love that guy. most jets fans love him. he's like our next wayne chrebet/wes welker type

on a side note....LOL @ the refs having to stop the game to say "please stop blowing whistles in the stands"

ololol

SANCHIZE!

LOL @ him continuing to cost the Jets games. You'd have a wild card locked up if Clemons was starting every week.

They lost it right in front of me at the goal line there on 4th down. Great seats... 7 rows back.
Lots of snowballs thrown. One nearly hit Ryan as he hiked the ball on that final touchdown.

Top Bottom